LM5

Perrie heard laughing as she walked back into the room where Beau was. She found him with the small kitten on his head.

"Have you figured out what to name him yet?" He shook his head before the kitten pounced on a curl causing him to laugh.

"No. But he is the best thing you could have ever got me." He said softly before Perrie curled into him. Beau gently pecked her temple as she grabbed the kitten and placed him in her lap. As the kitten began to purr Perries eyes began to droop.

"Just wait until Christmas love you may change your mind." He chuckled before she shook his head.

"Sorry lovely. Christmas has always been my holiday. Jade doesn't even top me." The blonde looked up at him with her eyebrow raised.

"No way." She said before his lips met her nose.

"It's the truth Pez." Without any hesitation Beau threw a pillow at her.

"Do you even know how to knock?" She threw the pillow right back at him hitting him in the face.

"For your information I do." Jade stated before she curled in Beaus free side. Her eyes lit up when she saw the small kitten. "I may have to take that back. Do you know how long he's wanted a cat like that?" Perrie shook her head. She had merely asked Dawn for an idea. The only thing she knew is that Beau had wanted a bengal cat. "About twenty years." She stated before he turned red as his eyes met Perries.

"I had absolutely no idea." He chuckled lightly before kissing the blondes temple.

"So what brings you by Jade?" Beau asked before a box was placed in his lap. "Jade.." She shook her head.

"You have deprived me of giving you birthday presents for fifteen years. Would you just let me have my fun from here on out?" He chuckled lightly before nodding. His arm wound around her before he squeezed her gently.

"I guess I can." She simply laughed before they both nudged him. "Fine." He huffed out before Jade practically tore open the wrapping. "Thanks.." He said sarcastically before Perrie took it as an opportunity to open the box. He stopped them both then they went to grab the tissue paper that was holding them back from seeing what Jade had gotten him. "Would you please let ME open MY present?" They both huffed before the tissue paper was discarded.

The box contained a poster that had a scratch off for a bucket list of one hundred movies. It also had a case of movies in order for every movie on the poster.

"Just for clarity though you have to watch these with both of us

"Just for clarity though you have to watch these with both of us." Beau started to laugh at Jades words. He squeezed her in a gentle hug.

"Thank you Jadey." He said softly. A movie later Jade left to go back to her flat. Perrie gently nuzzled her body against his. "You alright love?" He asked softly noticing she had been quiet most of the night. She simply nodded instead of responding. When his eyes met hers her smile faltered ever so slightly. "Pez?"

"Do you want to have kids?" He began to laugh before his hands moved to cup her face.

"Of course Perrie. Just not right now." She laughed lightly before her face buried into his neck. "I'm sorry if I made it seem like I didn't want children. I was just a little shocked." Giggles erupted from her lips.

"So was I. I definitely don't need to have a child right before our new album comes out baba." She said before she connected their lips.

"When do I finally get to hear it?" He asked as his arms wound around her. He had been asking her to hear any little snippet from the album but she had refused.

"When it comes out silly." He groaned.

"Come onnnn. I just want to hear it." She shook her head before he huffed and buried his face in her neck. "I'm just gonna ask Jade." She hit his side gently.

"You ask jade and I'll kill you. Can't you just wait like everyone else?" He shook his head.

"Why won't you let me hear it?" He asked as her arms wound around his neck. When she kissed his temple he knew he wasn't getting an answer. He shifted slightly before her body was gently moved so she was laying. He moved onto his stomach his body half draped across her. He felt her wiggle underneath him before he moved onto his side. She followed before her phone was removed from her pocket.

As music began to play his eyebrow raised at her. It was something he had not heard yet.
When you're dancin' in the club
And the nights are getting hard
Do you think about us?
When the music gets so loud
And the girls are all around
Do you think about us?
As her lips met his he lightly laughed before his hands moved to her hips pulling her closer. Perries arms wound around Beaus neck once her phone was set on the table in front of her.

By the time the pair pulled away the album had finished and both were out of breath. His face was buried in her neck as he slowly caught his breath. She had regained her normal breathing minutes before he did. They both however spoke in unison once his breathing was even.

"I've never done that before."