Strings

"We need to think about names." Perrie stated as she was pacing around the flat. Beau came up behind her stopping her actions. He gently scooped her up before setting her down on the couch. As her hand was set on her large protruding belly she felt a kick along it.

"What were you thinking?" Beau asked as he moved to sit next to her. She sighed as she leaned against him.

"I don't know." She stated as her head moved to his shoulder. His arm wound around her before he gently pulled her closer. Perrie was nearing the end of her pregnancy and they still had not decided on a name. "Why is this so hard?" She groaned before his fingertips ran along her spine.

"I don't know love." He said softly his lips meeting the top of her head. "What about Harry?" She shook her head as he stretched out careful of her next to him. "George?" She shook her head again.

"Those are too basic. I want something different and unique." He nodded as they both thought. No words were exchanged for the longest time. The only thing that occurred were small brushes of their fingers. "We're never going to choose are we?" She asked after they had gone through over 20 names.

"I'm starting to think not." Beau said his frustration finally boiling over. Perrie sighed before her head buried into his shoulder.

"We're awful parents." She stated before he shook his head.

"My parent didn't name me before I was born." He said before his fingers gently laced with hers. "If we figure out something then thats what we go with. If we don't then we wait to get to know the little one before we name him. It doesn't matter either way and it doesn't mean we're bad parents." She nodded before she leaned to connect their lips.

As the baby began to kick Perrie groaned as her eyes closed. He had been doing it all night and morning keeping her awake. When he wiggled out from underneath her she looked at him confused.

"Just give me a sec." When he came back with a guitar in his hands Perrie was leaning against the back of the couch her eyes fighting to stay open. He returned to his previous spot before his fingers began to strum. The blondes eyes finally closed as she and the baby finally began to fall asleep. Instinctively her arms wrapped around her stomach protecting her child before her head dropped to Beaus shoulder as he continued to strum keeping the two asleep for hours.

"Perrie? B? Baby B?" Jade questioned the location of the two blondes before she found them all asleep on the couch. When the brunette curled into him he groaned before turning into the blonde. Jade carefully shook Beau.

"What?" He groaned. Her arms wound around him gently.

"I just wanted to check in on you two." She said quietly. "I haven't heard from either of you all day."

"Sorry. The baby kept us both up last night." He said as he turned to face the confused brunette. "The baby was moving all night keeping her up meaning she woke me up so we've been up since three in the morning." She shook her head before Perrie quietly groaned. It was then that Beau began to feel the baby moving about the blondes stomach. His hand moved to stray along her stomach as the blonde woke the baby quieted. "Sorry Pezza." He said softly before she sighed her head shaking.

"It's not your fault he won't stop." She stated before she finally noticed Jade. "Hi Jeed." The brunette rolled her eyes before laughing.

"Hi Pezza." She said with a smile before the blonde carefully moved over Beau and squeezed her way between the two. She leaned into him as the two girls began to talk. His head moved to rest along her shoulder. "Do you two need any help setting anything up?" They both shook their heads.

"We set everything up last week there's really nothing else to do but wait till he comes." Perrie stated as her hands moved to rest along her stomach. Her head leaned against his lightly before she grabbed Jades hand gently placing it right above where the baby was kicking.

"God that's weird." The blonde laughed lightly.

"Imagine being on the other side of it. I feel like he's trying to break out of me like the hulk." Jade began to laugh just as Beau did. When the blonde glared at him he quickly stopped before kissing her shoulder.

"I'm sorry love." He said softly as his hands gently moved to rest along the sides of her stomach. She simply sighed before she relaxed back into him. Jades hand gently ran along the blondes stomach as she felt the baby rapidly kick.

"He's horrible." Jade commented before a tear ran down Perries cheek as she nodded. The brunette wiped it away softly before she stood up. "Maybe some food will calm him down." It was then that both blondes stomach growled. "I'm going to go back to my flat to grab some food mum gave me. Get comfortable Pezza it'll be solved soon enough." She said before she skipped out of the flat.

"Could you play the guitar again?" He looked at her slightly confused before she kissed his cheek gently. "It was the only time he stopped." He nodded before he grabbed the guitar and began to strum. By the time Jade got back the two didn't even notice she was there. She began to heat the food before she saw the blonde finally relax as she leaned back into the couch.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you playing." He simply shrugged.

"Never really had a reason." Both of the girls smiled before Perries lips met his cheek.

"Now you do and now you have to." He laughed lightly at the blondes words. When Beau spoke he spoke softly.

"All you have to do is ask love."