Papa-Paparazzi

"Good. So treat her like it. If I see any of the old you I'm calling you out on it." He nodded before she moved to hug him. "Just be good to her and take her on a date." He chuckled and hugged her back tightly.

"Of course Jadey." She smiled happily before she slipped from his grasp. When they walked back inside Beau went back over by Perrie while Jade slipped back into her spot next to Jed. Perrie cuddled gently into his side.

"What was that about?" She asked quietly. He shook his head before squeezing her hip gently.

"I'll tell you later but it was nothing." He whispered back earning a nod. The group was in the middle of a movie so the two turned back to it.

Beaus fingers gently began to draw shapes in her side. She relaxed more into him as her legs moved to drape over his. He slowly pulled her closer before her head rest on his chest listening to his strong heartbeat.

She slowly drifted to sleep in his arms. When she woke up she realized she wasn't in Jades flat. That's when she felt a pair of strong arms pull her closer. She turned to face him a smile lighting up her face. He was still asleep but just to be with him was enough for her.

He nuzzled into her his head fitting perfectly in her neck. She ran her fingers through his hair careful to not wake him up. As a sigh was released from his body her smile grew larger. As he moved closer to her his lips brushed against her neck.

She gently kissed his temple as a smile appeared on his face. As she grew warmer from his body heat she felt her eyes grow heavier. Soon enough she was back asleep.

Beau was the next to awake. When he found his head in her neck he didn't want to move. When her arms unconsciously moved to wrap tighter around him he smiled and gently kissed her collarbone. A deep sigh was released from her.

His hand gently moved along her spine his fingertips barely touching her. When she shivered she cuddled even more into him. His arms moved to protectively around her before he felt her stir. As his fingers kept moving her lips moved near his ear.

"You really are a good cuddle." He chuckled lightly before moving to caress her cheek as she looked at him. She noticed the ink on his arms that up until them had been hidden by his long sleeves. "You have tattoos?" He nodded. "Then why do you hide them. He chuckled lightly.

"I don't hide them. I just get cold so I wear long sleeves." She nodded before she quickly pecked his lips. He smiled as she pulled away. He moved his sleeves up exposing part of his tattoos.

"Wow

"Wow. I didn't realize you had so many." He nodded and smiled.

"I have more but I'll show you them another time." She smiled and nodded before burying her head in his chest. He kissed the top of her head gently.

"What did Jade say to you yesterday?" She asked softly.

"She said that if I hurt you she'd kill me. Then she told me that I have to take you on a date." Perrie giggled at his words.