Fish and Chips

Beau and Perrie ran through the rain hand in hand. His sweatshirt covering her smaller form. They arrived at the fish and chip stand. There was already a line. She leaned against him a shiver coursing through her body. His hands slowly rubbed along her arms as she leaned against him.

"Sorry. I forgot to check the weather." He said into her ear. She shook her head her lips meeting his cheek.

"Don't worry about it baba." He nodded as his arms wrapped around her. His hands winding up with hers in the large pocket in the front. She savored his warmth as he moved even closer to her. "God you're always so warm." She said quietly. He chuckled lightly and kissed her cheek.

Finally the line dwindled and they were at the register. They ordered food before paying and quickly running back to his car for warmth. As the pair got back in the car they both started to laugh.

"You look like Hatchi when he gets wet." Perrie said before bursting into giggles.

"Well I wouldn't have need so wet if you didn't use me as an umbrella. You're welcome by the way." He said with a wink. She rolled her eyes before connecting their lips. When he started the car she looked at him confused. "Just because it's raining doesn't mean we can't go to our next destination." He said before stealing a chip.

She nodded at Beaus words before doing the same. They finally got to their next destination. A small clearing in a park. It overlooked the water. When he looked over at her she didn't even hesitate to connect their lips. He smiled into the kiss.

"Why are you so perfect?" She said quietly. He chuckled lightly.

"I'm far from perfect Perrie. I just listen well and figure out what people like." She rolled her eyes. He was perfect in her eyes. More than he could ever know. She leaned over the armrest and connected their lips. He smiled into the kiss before a bolt of lightning hit nearby. They both practically screamed. He cleared his throat before speaking. "Why don't we go back to my flat?" She nodded her fingers lacing tightly with his.

He carefully drove back to the flat. Once parked they both ran in. Before he knew what he was doing his stripped the wet clothes from his body. His face turned red when he realized Perrie was there.

She rolled her eyes before she began to take her wet clothes off. He averted his eyes from her body looking up at the ceiling. She cleared her throat causing him to sheepishly look at her.

"Why don't you go get us some dry clothes? I'll make tea." He nodded before she moved closer to him. His eyes roamed across her body as hers did the same. She leaned up her lips connecting with his. Perrie pulled away before turning around and walking away. Beau groaned under his breath before going to get them both clothes. He changed before going back to her.

"Go change Pez. I've got this." He said softly. She nodded before grabbing the clothes from his hands. She went into the bathroom changing quickly. The kettle sounded and before she could even get to it he was already filling their mugs.

Perrie moved closer to him. Beaus arms wrapped around her as she started to shiver. His hands gently moved to her thighs before picking her up. Her arms wrapped around his neck tightly. He grabbed a blanket before setting her on the couch and wrapping it around her shoulders.

"Don't leave." She said quietly catching his hand as he turned. "Forget about the tea and keep me warm." He chuckled lightly before nodding. He picked her up before sitting back down with her in his lap. "Thank you." She whispered before her cold lips met his cheek.

"You really should have tea love. You're freezing." He said softly. She sighed before nodding. Instead of moving from beneath her he lifted her taking her to the kitchen with him. They made their teas how they liked before walking back to the couch. When he finished his tea in one breath she looked at him like he was crazy.

"Cold?" She questioned before he nodded. He sat on the couch before she cuddled into him. "I can keep you warm." She said with a wink. They both started to laugh before Jade came through the door. "Jadey come cuddle keep us warm." She pouted at her best friend who chuckled and nodded.

Jade curled into Beaus side as Perrie cuddled even closer.

"Why the hell are you two so cold?" She asked mainly to Beau.

"We were in the rain." He simply said as his cold hand met her arm. The brunette shivered.

"I didn't come here to get cold B. I came so you two would warm me up." She said while cuddling into Perrie.

"You're sick aren't you?" Her fellow Geordie asked the brunette who nodded. "Glad we won't be the only ones then." All three chuckled as Beaus arms wrapped around the both of them.

As a movie was put on they all started to tire. Beau was the first to fall asleep with Jade and Perrie closely behind.