Dinner

"Wait so you knew this whole time?" Norma nodded at Jades words.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Beau asked while leaning against the table.

"You never asked." Norma replied coyly. "Now come on there's food at Jades and you all get to explain to me why you're all over the news." They all groaned knowing Norma wouldn't be the only mother wanting to know. "And you." Norma said once the girls had left the flat. They all stopped in the hall and listened from the doorway. "Your mum is expecting a call." The girls oohed from the hall before running back towards Jades.

"How have you been?" Beau asked as he shut the door behind him. Norma and him walked side by side back to Jades slowly catching up.

"Good. Good. Missed you both." He chuckled a smile on his face. Norma stopped him before they reached the door. "Promise me you won't." She air quoted her next words. "Lose touch." He nodded.

"I promise. I've changed a lot since then." Norma chuckled softly.

"You better have or I won't just threaten you this time." He nodded before opening the door for her. The girls were already sitting at the table, talking while eating. "So. Who gets the pleasure of explaining to me what happened?" They all pointed at Beau.

"Oh come on." He whined. He sat down in a huff next to Jade before telling Norma everything that had happened at the bar the previous night. They continued to have small talk before Perrie started to clean up the plates. Beau saw something on her face before he followed suit and helped her.

She tried to push out of the kitchen before he stopped her. A tear slipped down her cheek as he wrapped his arms carefully around her. Perrie just about collapsed into his larger body.

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly before she pulled her phone out of her pocket and showed him the numerous texts from Alex. They ranged from him yelling at her, to threatening her, to him saying he was coming to get her.

Beau set her phone down on the counter as her face buried even more into his chest. He could feel the tears start to soak through his shirt. Jade who had come into the kitchen to see what was taking them so long pulled Beau away from Perrie.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" She practically yelled. He put his hands up in surrender.

"H-he didn't do anything." Perrie hiccuped. "It was Alex." She whispered. Jade wrapped her arms tightly around her best friend.

Just then there was banging on the door. Norma went to get the door before being brutally pushed out of the way by a flying door. Jesy and Leigh-Anne watched completely appalled at what was going on. Jade moved from the kitchen leaving Beau and Perrie behind. The three others stopped Alex in his tracks.

"Where the fuck is she?" Perrie quietly whimpered as she heard his voice. There were more texts that were even worse than the ones Beau had seen. At this moment they kept flashing in her mind. He moved in front of her as yelling continued. He stayed there hiding the blondes body before he heard someone hit the ground.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." He said quietly before Perrie curled herself into a ball in the corner. When he walked out of the kitchen and saw Jade on the floor he could have sworn he saw red. Norma was about to stop him when he went over to Alex and roughly grabbed him.

Alex tried to fight back as Beau dragged him from the house and out to the front steps of the building. The girls watched as he kicked Alex down the steps and slammed the door shut. Jade was the first to move towards him. Her arms wrapping tightly around his body. The others went to console Perrie.

"Are you alright?" He asked anger still very prevalent in his voice.

"I'm fine. He barely touched me." Beau tensed slightly before she patted his back. "Don't worry about it baba. He's not worth it and I'm sure Perrie will get a restraining order." He nodded before kissing the top of her head. "Now that you're calm. Let's go make sure Perrie is alright." He nodded before they pulled away.

Jade quickly walked back into the house. However, when Beau reached the threshold he hesitated.

"Oh get in here you asshole." Jesy said causing him to chuckle and shake his head. "Now tell me. Was it adrenaline or are you just that strong?" Everybody in the room laughed at her comment. Beau shrugged before Perrie came over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." She said quietly. He nodded before she let go.

"Alright now that's that done, who needs a drink?" Norma asked with a smile.

"After last night. I'm good." Beau said before giving Norma a side hug. She gently kissed his cheek.

"I think I speak for the rest of us in saying we would love some." Jade said earning nods from the rest of them. Norma chuckled before pulling a bottle of wine out.

By then end of the night Beau was still sober while the girls were pretty much drunk. Norma had left after a glass or two to go back to her home. As the night was winding down each girl started to fall asleep one by one. Beau carried each girl to one of rooms Jade had set up.

Then only Perrie and Beau remained. He wanted to go to sleep himself but didn't want to leave Perrie alone. She moved from the opposite couch wine glass still in hand and sat next to Beau. With his arm on top of the couch she curled into his side her body molding perfectly into his.

He took the glass from her hand as her eyes started to close. He gently moved an arm around her back the other going under her legs.

"Gosh you're strong." She said slurring her words slightly. He chuckled and shook his head before bringing her to the last open room in the house. As he set her down on the bed she grabbed his wrist. "Please don't go." He sat on the edge of the bed and sighed.

"That wouldn't be appropriate Perrie." She chuckled and pulled on his arm causing him to fall back.

"Please. I promise I won't do anything." He shook his head before carefully standing up. A tear slipped down her cheek. "What if he comes back?"

"I'm right down the hall Perrie nothing will happen." She shook her head.

"You won't hear him." She said as she sat up even more tears streaming down her face. His eyes caught Jade standing in the doorway. As his eyes met hers she nodded before mouthing.

"No funny business."