Broken doors

Beau and Perrie had cuddled the rest of the day until Jade texted them that she was coming over. Now the two were making dinner waiting for Jade to arrive.

He grabbed the blonde and gently pulled her closer to him. She started giggling before kissing his cheek.

"Let me go I'm trying to cook." He chuckled lightly before connecting their lips.

"I just wanted a kiss." He said with a smile. She lightly pushed on his chest before going back to the food. He moved to help her grab plates before she set everything on plates. He took them to the table before giving Perrie a weird look. "She's down the hall. How long does it take her to get here?"

"Didn't she say that Jed was going to be there all week?" Beau nodded. "Then why is she coming over alone?" It took them both less than ten seconds before they were rushing out the door it shutting behind them.

Beau practically broke the door when he hit it causing Perrie to look at him concerned.

"I'll fix it." He said before he finally got it to open. They found Jade curled into a small ball on the couch crying. He went over to her and picked her up. Perrie looked at him confused so he mouthed. 'She needs to get out of here.' Perrie nodded knowing that he was right.

By the time they had gotten back to his flat his shirt was soaked through with tears. He sat down with Jade in his arms on the couch as Perrie sat next to him. Before either one of them spoke Perrie texted Leigh and Jesy letting them know what was going on. They both said they would be there as soon as possible.

"What happened Jadey?" Beau asked quietly. She shook her head before burying her face more in his shirt. Perrie moved Jade so she was between them. The brunette turned and cuddled into her.

"He left. Said he wanted to have freedom while on the road." She said before another wave of sobs came over her. Beau gritted his teeth and balled his hands. Perrie saw and grabbed one of his fists before giving him a look that said if he did anything she would kill him.

He gently moved to rub the brunettes back while trying to stay calm. When they heard the door open Beau was immediately pushed from Jades side. When he got up his hands clenched Perrie immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him down next to her.

She gently leaned against him as he supported both of their weights. The smaller brunette filled the other two in on what had happened. Perrie leaned to whisper in his ear.

"Relax baba." He put his head on her shoulder as he slowly calmed. Jade looked at the two and smiled before taking Beaus hand. He looked at the brunette his eyebrow raised causing her to laugh. It was a welcome sound for all of them.

"Can I kick his ass now?" He got Jade to start laughing. All three of the other girls gave him a questioning look. "Oh come on yous can't tell me you don't want to."

"He's got a point." They all said in unison. Just then there was a knock at Beaus door. He got up to answer it. The second the door opened he slammed the door in Jed's face.

"Let me in you asshole." Beau clenched his fist before looking over at Jade. She firmly shook her head no. "I know you're in there Jade." He said before his fist hit the door. Jesy came up behind Beau her hand resting on his lower back.

Perrie felt a small twinge of jealousy as she saw this happening. A smile grew on her face as she saw him move away from her hand.

"Ooh you're jealous." Jade and Leigh singsonged. She shook her head while turning bright red. Just then Jed punched the door busting through it. Beau grabbed his arm before opening the door. He punched Jed square in the face before grabbing the back of his shirt and dragging him from the building.

When he got back to his flat he started laughing. They all looked at him like he was crazy then Perrie realized what he was laughing about.

"So you have two doors to fix now huh?" She said with a chuckle as he sat down next to her. He nodded before Jade looked at him confused.

"I may or may not have broken your door by slamming into it." She started chuckling.

"Of course you did you clumsy asshole." He rolled his eyes as Perrie discreetly laced their fingers. Jade smiled at the two of them. "You know you two don't have to hide. I mean it's pretty obvious." The two turned red.

"Aww Jadey look at how cute they are." Leigh said before poking Beaus cheek.

"I don't think I've ever seen Perrie that red." Jesy said before bursting into a fit of laughter.

Just then Norma came through the door. She looked between all of them.

"Can you two explain to me how both of your doors are broken?" She said addressing Beau and Jade.

"I kind of hit her door too hard and then Jed broke my door." Norma raised an eyebrow at his words.

"Let's just leave it at Jed's an asshole mum."

AN-Please don't kill me for breaking up Jaded I love them as a couple. 😘