Trust

As Christmas got closer and closer Beau became more secretive. His phone was kept close as he became quieter. Perrie got more and more worried before the worry became frustration. She flopped down on Jades couch before the brunette even knew what was happening. It was now two days before Christmas.

"Is he cheating on me?" The blonde asked her seriously. When the brunette began to laugh she groaned her face burying into her hands.

"Perrie why would you even think that. He's trying to get you the perfect present and doesn't want you knowing anything about it. He's just being an idiot. Get used to it." Perrie shook her head. They both knew that Beau would never cheat on her Perrie just had a hard time believing it after Alex.

"Hey Jade. Have you seen Pez?" They heard before both girls began to laugh. The blonde watched as his concern washed from his face as he entered the room. As he squeezed between the two his lips met the blondes cheek. His arms went around both girls shoulders as they leaned into him. As Perries hand moved to rest along Beaus stomach they all relaxed. He couldn't help but notice how tense the blonde was.

After their third movie the pair decided to head back to their flat. Beau stopped Perrie when she went to move past him. She had gotten more and more distant from him as the day went on.

"Perrie what's going on?" He asked quietly before her rage filled eyes met his. He was taken aback by her next words.

"Why don't you just go back to Jade. I know you're cheating on me with her." When she pushed past him he grabbed her wrist stopping her in her tracks.

"Why the hell would you ever think that I was cheating on you. And let alone with Jade. I would never not in a million years cheat not you." He said quietly. When his hands moved to cup her face she pulled away. This time when she walked away he didn't stop her. As he heard the bedroom door close and lock he sighed defeated. Slowly he padded over to the couch as he heard her walking around in their room.

Perrie slowly walked into the closet grabbing one of his large sweatshirts and slipping it over her body. As she crawled into bed she was thankful of the dog and cat that were locked in the room with her. His pillow was clutched in her grasp as she slowly fell asleep not believing a word he had said.

He however couldn't sleep. When he noticed how bare the front room looked he took it upon himself to set up some Christmas decorations including the tree. Neither had the time to set up and decorations. He had finished at four in the morning and was exhausted. He decided to try and see if she had unlocked the door only to find the handle unmoving from its position. He sighed as he moved back to the couch. As he defeatedly curled into the cushions he slowly fell asleep hoping the blonde would be back to herself in the morning.

When Beau woke up the next morning Perrie was gone. He had walked through every inch of his flat to find nothing. When he went to Jades she hadn't heard anything from the blonde. He called Debbie only to have her decline his phone call. He had no idea why Perrie wouldn't believe him but he was determined to prove to her that he was doing nothing behind her back. Beau asked Jade to watch Bunsen before he went to find Perrie.

When he called Ellie she was the first one to answer his call that day. She could hear his defeated voice come through the phone.

"Hi Ellie. Do you have any idea where Perrie is?" Ellie watched as Perrie shook her head. When she put him on speaker Perrie rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Why would I tell you that?" Beaus head hit the steering wheel in front of him. He was sitting in a parking lot in the middle of nowhere utterly defeated and confused.

"I don't even know what I did Ellie. I didn't cheat on her and I would never ever think about Jade in that way. My god Jade more of a sister than my sisters are. Just please. Please tell me Ellie." The blonde shook her head at the phone. She didn't want to betray Perrie but she also didn't want to see her push away the only person who she truly loved. The blonde flicked him off of speaker phone before she spoke.

"We're at Debbies. But I don't know how open she is to talking to you right now." She could hear him sigh.

"I know. Thank you Ellie." He spoke softly and carefully before she gave him the address and he began to drive the long drive to Debbies house. By the time he got there it was down pouring outside. He knocked on the thick wood door as the rain soaked through his clothes. Debbie immediately shut the door on him. Instead of leaving he just sat there. Unmoving from the front step for hours. Perrie kept an eye on him as he just sat there.

He had tried to call her multiple times but she had ignored it each time. When his eyes finally caught hers in the window he stood up. He was soaked to the bone.

"Can we please just talk?" He said over the cracking thunder. When she saw him flinch she disappeared from the window. She pulled him inside the house as he flinched from another burst of thunder. A towel was thrown at him before she walked away from him. He followed her before he stopped the door from being shut in his face. "Goddamnit Perrie just let me fucking talk." He said as he shut the door behind him.

"Why? Why should I let you talk when the only words coming out of your mouth are complete and utter bullshit. Everything you have said is a fucking lie and don't say it's not because your face tells all." She stated before she walked into the bathroom the door shutting behind her.

"I'll just go." He said before he set a small box on her nightstand. When he left he closed the door behind him before he left the house returning to his car. He slowly drove through the wet streets before returning to his now empty flat.

When she finally exited the bathroom her eyes fell upon the small box he had left.