Jewelry

"Why?" Perrie said as she entered the flat. She was now completely and utterly wet. When Beau saw her he quickly grabbed a blanket handing it to her.

"That's why I've been distant. Why I've been secretive. It was supposed to be your Christmas present." As the blanket was wrapped around her now cold shoulders she spoke again. The same word exiting her mouth.

"Why?" Beaus hands gently moved to cup her cold face. This time however she didn't pull away. Instead her eyes met his.

"Because it's a promise to you. A promise that no matter what I am yours. Forever and always I am yours. Pez it's a promise that one day I'll replace it with a ring that signifies that we're getting married. Perrie its a promise that no matter what I will love you forever." When she collapsed into him he held her carefully. Slowly tears began to soak through his shirt before she spoke.

"I'm sorry Beau. I'm such an idiot." He shook his head before his hands moved to gently scoop her up. They were both exhausted from their long stressful day. As her wet clothes were removed from her body he noticed how her stomach had begun to pop out while her ribs were visible. He though nothing of it as his sweatshirt was removed from his body before he helped her slip it over her head.

"I'm sorry too Perrie. I shouldn't have made it seem like I was doing something behind your back. I never meant to hurt you." He said softly before he handed her a pair of his joggers. He tried to slip a sweatshirt over his body before she stopped him. They were both cold but she didn't want clothes stopping her from his skin. "I love you Perrie." She looked up at him before she leaned to connect their lips.

"I love you too sunshine." For the first time that day he smiled. As his teeth flashed a smile rose across her face. "Now come on. Let's go to bed." She said softly. When her hand took his he noticed the metal across her finger. He didn't say anything his smile only grew.

She curled into the sheets before she felt him lean over her his fingers turning the heat to high before she felt a calming warmth spread across the bed. As he sunk down into the mattress the blonde moved closer to him her body cautiously curling into him.

"Beau." His eyes met hers. "I need to get this out before anything else goes on. I don't want this ring." He looked at her completely and utterly shocked. He had spent months picking it out. "Beau I want to marry you I don't want a promise. I just want the replacement now because there is nobody else for me. I'm sorry I freaked out today but it made me realize on thing. That is that no matter what I want to be with you. I'm sorry if you don't.." He stopped her rambling by connecting their lips.

"My god Perrie I want to marry you I just didn't want to scare you off." She began to laugh before he once again moved over her. This time his hand dug into his sock drawer as her fingers ran through his hair. When he finally found what he was looking for he moved back to his previous position. "Perrie Louise Edwards. Will you marry me?" When the ring was in view laughed exploded from her mouth before her lips quickly connected with his.

"Of course love." She said. She wasn't laughing at the ring she was laughing at the fact that he had been prepared for everything. "God I don't deserve you." She stated as he removed the promise ring and replaced it with a delicate engagement ring.

"I guess I didn't need this though." Her lips met his gently.

"I never said that baba." She stated before the ring was slipped onto her pointer finger. "See perfect Sunshine."

AN-Top is engagement bottom is promise 😁

He shook his head as the smile grew on his face. His nose nuzzled against hers as he moved closer. Her arms wound tightly around his neck before she noticed the time on the clock behind him.

"You know you technically did give me the rings on Christmas." His eyebrow raised before he noticed the clock. It was nearing five in the morning and it was a two hour drive to Debbies meaning the ring was given to her on Christmas. "Happy Christmas love." She said softly before a yawn slipped from her lips.

"Happy Christmas baba." He replied before they nuzzled into each other. Everything that had happened the previous night was forgotten as they curled into the other. When his face nuzzled into her neck her hand moved to the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry I ruined everything." He chuckled lightly as his head shook.

"If anything Perrie you've made this the best Christmas ever." He said softly. "But please just talk to me Pez I don't know if I can go through that again." She nodded before his lips met hers.

"I promise as long as you don't just suddenly go awol." He laughed lightly before nodding.

"I'm sorry about that." She cupped his face before his tired eyes met hers.

"Stop apologizing. Let's just forget about it. I mean we are getting married." She said as her smile got larger. He laughed lightly before his lips connected with hers. His arm wound around her before he moved to lay partially on top of her. His head buried into her before she kissed the top of his head. "I love you Sunshine."

"I love you more." His words were dragging as he began to fall asleep. As his breathing evened out she finally got a look at the rings she had been given. She couldn't believe what she saw. They were absolutely perfect in her eyes and she knew he had to have spent a long time before he chose them. As her nose nuzzled into his hair she spoke her next words in a mere whisper.

"You are way to perfect for me."