Blue

"What's wrong with my baby?" Perrie burst out speaking for the first time in nearly five hours. As the doctor came closer they could see the calm look over his face. As Beau carefully held the blonde up his hands began to shake as his breathing followed suit.

"He was having trouble breathing so we put him on a ventilator. While on it a small whole in his lungs was created. He is doing fine now we were able to patch up his lungs using an endoscope so he should be able to go home at the same time you are able to Ms. Edwards." The doctor said before he excused himself. As the information sunk in Perrie turned to Beau. His hand were shaking as fast as he was breathing. She could tell he hadn't heard a word the doctor had said. Her arms quickly wound around his neck as his face buried into her shoulder.

"He's fine love." She said softly as her fingers moved through his hair. He nodded as his breathing slowed. "He's fine." She exhaled as her body relaxed into him. His arms wound around her gently.

"He's fine." Beau said after the longest time. It was then that the two broke apart as they heard a cart rolling in. Perries eyes lit up when she saw an infant wrapped in a blanket. She had not even seen him before he was taken away when he was born. "Finally." She heard Beau mutter before the baby was placed next to the blondes bed.

"Just let one of our nurses know if you want us to take him back to the nursery." The pair nodded their eyes not leaving the baby in front of them. Perrie was quick to scoop him up her eyes now landing completely on his face. The nurse left just as Beaus finger carefully stroked the infants cheek. The pairs mouths dropped when they finally saw his eyes. One was an exact replica of Perries while the other eye mirrored Beaus.

"My god." She said as a tear slipped from her eye. As the pair leaned against the bed his arm gently slipped around her. As the infants hand slipped from beneath the blanket his tiny fingers grasped at his fathers large one. Beaus head moved to rest against the blondes shoulder before his body gently leaned into her. Perrie carefully moved to snap a picture of her two boys hands before she turned to him. He didn't even have to answer before she posted it on Instagram with no caption.

It was over a half an hour later before the infant was placed into his fathers arms

It was over a half an hour later before the infant was placed into his fathers arms. It took seconds for the baby's face to turn and cuddle into his fathers warm chest. Perrie turned onto her side before cuddling into Beau as her head rest on the free side of his chest. He softly began to hum before the other two yawned in unison. The two fell asleep in mere minutes as he continued humming a soft tune.

Jade quietly walked in before her eyes fell upon the baby. Beau gently stopped her when she went to hold the baby.

"They both just fell asleep." She knew exactly what he meant. He didn't want to wake up either of them for fear of repercussions. "You can cuddle in though." As she slid in next to him she slowly examined the small infant. He was the perfect mix of his parents. "Wait until you see his eyes." Beau dawned quietly before jade kissed his cheek.

"You are going to be the perfect father. Though I have to tell you years ago I would have never expected this." They were both whisper talking.

"I wouldn't have either Jade. Do you know if anyone else is coming?" His fingers gently ran along the blondes side drawing a sigh from her body.

"Nobody else is coming. They're coming in the morning though." He nodded before he carefully shifted the baby. As he was placed into Jades arms bright blue eyes met her brown ones. "Wow." She said awestruck. Slowly she saw tears well in his eyes. The second he was back in Beaus arms he began to cry quickly waking Perrie up. As the baby was grabbed from Beaus arms he slowly began to quiet. "He's absolutely stunning Pezza." Jade said softly before the blonde smiled at her.

"Isn't he though. You've seen his eyes right?" The brunette nodded. "Aren't they amazing?" She once again nodded a smile growing on her face.

"I hope they stay like that when he's older." Beau commented before both of the girls nodded. As Perrie shifted the baby towards her chest Jade looked away while Beau helped the blonde as the baby began to nurse. Once she was covered he nudged the brunette. "You're fine now." She pushed him lightly before they all lightly laughed.

"So what are you going to name him?" They both shrugged before she nodded. "That's fine. As long as you make it perfect for that beauty."

"Of course Jadey we wouldn't have it any other way. Though we could use some help." Perrie said softly before Jade simply laughed.

"It would be my honor. Though give it some time. You don't have to decide now." She said as her finger ran along the infants leg. Beau nodded as his arms moved around both of them. When they both leaned against him they could see his eyes close. "Go to sleep." Jade commented before he shook his head slowly.

As Perrie began to hum his head moved to rest along hers. He knew what she was doing but he wasn't going to stop her. When his lips met the top of her head she knew she had won.

"Go to sleep Sunshine."