Flat

Beau took his coat and shoes off before he went to sit next to Jade on the couch. Jesy, Leigh and Perrie all watched as his hat came off, his messy medium length blond hair coming into view. Jade cleared her throat causing them to quickly look away from him.

"Do yous still want to drink?" She asked before Perrie let out a deep sigh.

"What do you think?" She asked before a lone tear slipped down her face. As the girls went to console their friend Beau leaned to whisper in Jades ear.

"Normal place?" He asked in regards to where the alcohol was. She nodded before he went off into the kitchen. He grabbed five glasses and a bottle of alcohol before going back into room. He filled the glasses before kneeling down in front of Perrie and offered her a glass.

She chuckled before taking it from him and downing it quickly. He filled up Perrie's glass before grabbing his own, the other girls following suit.

"To forgetting about tonight." Perrie stated before drinking the liquid in her glass. The others followed suit before Beau went back to sitting next to Jade.

An hour later they were all hammered.

Two hours later after many laughs they were asleep, spread across Jades couches.

When Perrie woke up she felt two arms around her. Her eyes shot open before she relaxed as she realized it was only Leigh. She wiggled from the tight grasp and went into the kitchen only to be met by a very tired looking Beau. He offered her a cup of tea which she gratefully accepted.

"How are you?" He asked his voice hoarse presumably from the alcohol. She groaned and leaned against the counter.

"I feel like I have someone banging on my head with a hammer." He smiled sympathetically before agreeing with her. "What time is it?" She asked realizing it was still dark in the flat.

"Six thirty." He said before she groaned again. "Too early for you to be up huh?" She nodded earning a chuckle.

"Why are you up this early?" She asked him quietly.

"Jade was crushing me." Perrie burst into giggles before hiding her face in his shoulder to keep quiet.

"She does that to me all the time." She said through her quiet giggles. As she quieted down she gently leaned into him not even realizing what she was doing.

Jade was the next to wake about an hour later. Beau and Perrie had been talking the entire time, still in the same position. The brunette moved towards him before leaning against him her head burying into his shoulder.

"Go back to sleep." The blondes said in unison. She shook her head before taking Beaus cuppa and quickly downing it.

"Thanks." He said sarcastically before the two women hit his arms. "Wow. No wonder why you two are in the same group." He said before moving to sit on the counter. Jade did the same before Perrie sat on the opposite counter. The brunettes head rest along his shoulder.

"Soo.." Perrie dragged on. "Have you two ever dated?" They both burst into laughter waking Leigh-Anne and Jesy. The two grumbled as they walked into the kitchen.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Leigh grumbled out as Jesy threw a pillow at both of them.

"I asked them if they dated and they both started laughing." She asked as the two finally started to calm down. "Now will you answer my question." She said as the three crossed their arms.

"Before that can we go back to the couches." Leigh pleaded before they all obliged. "So tell us." She said with a devious smile as they all sat down.

"No he's like a brother to me. I would never." He nodded in agreement. They all groaned in disappointment. "Oh shut it yous." She said before they all started laughing.

"So never." They both nodded at Jesy's words. "Oh yous suck. You never even thought about it?"

"There was a point where we thought about it but Norma threatened to kick my ass." The girls burst into laughter at Beaus words.

"It's true. She chased him out of the house with the iron." The girls started laughing even louder. He shook his head as he looked towards the ceiling. When the girls finally composed themselves he looked between all of them.

"Sorry. It's just we all could imagine it." He chuckled at Leigh's words.

"Just imagine being on the other end of it." He joked with a smile.

"Why did she do it?" Perrie questioned knowing how close Jade and Beau are.

"Because at that point he was an asshole." Beau  didn't even protest it. Perrie read his face instantly and could tell he regretted that time in his life. She also inferred that he more than likely regretted how he treated Jade. Speaking of the brunette she hit Beau gently in the ribs grabbing his attention back from the confines of his mind.

"A lot has changed since then though. I mean Norma actually likes me now." Jade chuckled and leaned into him.

"Or that's what she wants you to think." Jesy joked her hand resting on his thigh.

"I doubt that. I mean I'm sure I see Norma more than Jade does." He sassed back before ducking as both Jade and Jesy tried to hit him. He moved from between them and onto the floor next to Perrie.

"Just so you know they're like the same person." Perrie warned him causing him to laugh.

"She's not lying." Leigh said before catching the pillows that were thrown at her. Light conversation continued before Perrie felt her eyes getting tired. Not even realizing she rest her head along Beaus shoulder and fell asleep.

Although he acted like he didn't feel it he didn't mind the blondes head on his shoulder.

There was something relaxing about her.