Bandages

Debbie and Dawn entered the hospital in a rush both having been called by the nurses. Blue was passed off to Jade who happily took him as the older women moved to find out what was going on.

"Ma'am if you'd like to follow me I can bring you to your daughter." The nurse said to Debbie who shook her head.

"If you do not tell us what is going on with my son in law before I go in there you won't just feel the wrath of a pregnant woman." She said seriously. The nurse turned to Dawn who signaled for him to go on.

"You son has a large piece of metal embedded in his rib. He is currently in surgery having it removed. So far they have had no complications and have seen no major bleeding past the wound. Your daughter however.." His eyes flicked towards Debbie. "Her water has broken and she is currently on the way into surgery for a cesarian. She had bleeding in which the cause is unknown at this point. Please if you would follow me so we can make her a little more comfortable with all of this."

Both women were in shock before Debbie quickly followed the man down the hallway. The second her eyes met Perries fear filled ones she pushed her way towards her daughter.

"Mrs. Edwards we are going to begin the procedure now. If at any moment we feel it is too dangerous for you to be awake we will be placing you under. Your mother will be asked to leave the room if that happens." Both blondes nodded as a tear slipped from Perries eyes. Though she would feel nothing this was the scariest thing she had ever been through and it would be without Beau by her side.

"He's in surgery Petal. It's being removed." Debbie was honest with her daughter knowing it was better than keeping her in the dark. The younger blonde felt pressure against her stomach before it felt like a large weight was removed. Perrie felt herself get faint as she heard the words.

"Get her to the NICU now." Debbie was escorted out as Perries vitals dropped. She could see a mass of blood as the door shut. Her hands were shaking as she was guided back to the private waiting area. Debbie collapsed into her son before Jonnie even knew what was happening.

"They're not..." She shook her head. "What's going..." Another shake of the head. He knew not to push further and instead guided his mother towards the chairs.

Beaus eyes opened only to find an empty room filled with machines. He looked around before he saw a nurse enter the room.

"Where's my wife?" He asked his voice hoarse. The nurse looked at him confused. "My wife, Perrie Edwards, where is she?" The nurse looked over his chart before she left the room silently. The next to appear was Dawn. "Where's Perrie?" He asked concern growing in his voice. A doctor followed her in before Jade appeared with Blue. "What's wrong with my wife?" Beau asked instantly.

As the doctor explained the words turned into nothing the only thing he wanted was to see her. When he tried to get up both Dawn and the doctor stopped him.

"If you don't take me to her now I will walk there. I don't give a fuck what any of you have to say just take me to her now." They we're all taken aback before the doctor simply nodded knowing there was no arguing with the man.

"Stay here I'll be back with a wheelchair." Beau nodded before he flopped back into the bed with a huff. Both women could see his hands shaking before they covered his face. Once he was loaded into the wheelchair and they were on the way to Perrie the doctor spoke. "When we get in there you need to stay in the chair next to her bed for her safety and yours." Beau nodded only caring about seeing the one person that meant more than anything to him. "We will be in with updates on your daughter as we get them." The doctor said before he was finally able to see Perrie.

"B..." Tears were in her eyes. He knew she had the same information he did on their daughter. As his wheelchair was locked into place next to the bed. He was helped into the new chair before he reached out and took her hand in both of his. His lips pressed to her knuckles as she felt a tear hit the back of her hand. "She'll be alright." She said for the both of them before he nodded. When her eyes met his she knew he exactly what he was crying about. "Don't you even. I thought I lost you, you dickhead."

"I'm fine Pez." Beau got out before he shook his head as she pat the bed next to her. "You're in pain and I'm not going to risk hurting you." Her hand moved from his before she wiped a tear off of his cheek. "I love you." He said quietly.

"I love you more B." Her hand was in his once more before he leaned back. That's when Perrie got full view of the large bandage across his chest. It was perpendicular to his old one and just as large.

"You feeling okay Pezza?" He asked quietly before a groan escaped her lips. "What's hurting?"

"Beau. Relax. I had a baby exit stage tummy. I'm going to be sore. As you know.... Stitches aren't fun." He nodded before he leaned forward and pressed another kiss to the back of her hand. "Where Blue?"

"Jadey has him." He said quietly as he once again leaned back into the comfortable chair. There would be no falling asleep but he could at least be in a comfortable position. As if on cue their mothers and best friends walked into the room.

"Who wants him?" Perrie instantly motioned for her to give him their son. With it nearing three in the morning he instantly curled into her chest and fell asleep.

"I'm going to head back to your flat so I can do the same." Debbie commented before Dawn agreed. "I just needed to make sure you both were okay. If you hear anything ring the both of us. No matter what." The two blondes nodded before Jade moved to sit in the chair opposite Beau before her head dropped onto the bed.

"I'm staying here." She mumbled. "Wake me if you want me to take him."

"Love you mum and yup I'll make sure to wake Beau if I need to give him up Jadey." Beau chuckled before the two older women exited the room.

"Can you put him over here.." He trailed off as he spoke quietly. Perrie smiled knowing he wanted the comfort of their son as well. She motioned for him to lower the railing in between them before she adjusted Blue and placed him between them. Beau didn't even hesitate in adjusting the chair not caring about the fact that he had just had surgery. As he sat back down Perrie watched as his head moved to rest along her arm his nose at the child's shoulder.

"You should be sitting up." She commented before he groaned knowing she was right. As he sat up she saw a faint line of blood along his bandage. "And that is why." He looked at what she was looking at before he huffed and hit the button for the nurse.

When once came in he showed her what was going on before she removed the bandage and inspected the wound.

"Just looks like normal bleeding. While I go and fetch another bandage I'll grab you both an update on your other little one as well." He thanked the older woman before she left the room. His hand moved rest atop Perries along Blue's back. "Okay. Currently they have her temperature and breathing under control. With the scan they noticed an opening in her heart. For the time being she will be monitored in the NICU to ensure it closed. If not she will need surgery to aid in the closing. In the morning they'll allow one of yous to visit her. Presumably it will be you sir as you are in a better condition to be moved but I won't be the one making that call." They both nodded at her. "If you need anything please ask. We're here for you all."

"Can he please come up here once you're done dressing that.." Perrie just about pleased before Beaus eyes met the nurses.

"Let me see what I can do about that." She said before she redressed the stitches and left the room. Beau sat back in defeat knowing that it would more than likely not happen. "Alright Mrs. Edwards let's shift you a bit closer towards your friend so he can join you up there." The nurse said as she entered the room. She helped Perrie shift towards Jade before helping Beau up onto the bed next to his wife. As his arm moved beneath her head the older woman spoke softly. "Just be cautious of each of your wounds and you both should be just fine. I'll be around to check on you in a few hours." They both nodded.

Slowly Perries head moved to rest against his shoulder. As Beaus forehead moved to rest along her scalp his nose buried into her hair. His hand moved atop Blue who had moved to the blondes side near Jade. Her free hand slipped beneath his their fingers lacing along their sons back.

"You're going no matter what." Perrie said quietly before he kissed the top of her head.

"Not unless they let you." He could feel a tear hit his arm.

"They won't. I'm too banged up."