Outbursts

"Pezzzzzaaaaa." Beaus arm wrapped around her waist as he whined. "Hurry up so we can cuddle." He whispered as he kissed her neck. She had been taking forever to pack her bags. He however was packed in mere minutes.

"If you'd help me.." She trailed off before he looked at her.

"I've been trying to for hours but you don't think I do it right." He sassed. She scoffed at him.

"You've been sitting on your ass for an hour because I told you not to put my jeans in first." He rolled his eyes before backing away.

"You handed me a stack of your clothes. What the fuck was I supposed to do with them." He argued. Perrie shook her head as she turned around. "And hence why I've been sitting." He said just loud enough for her to hear.

"What is your fucking problem today?" She said quite loudly as she turned around. His eyes went wide at her as she burst out. "All you've been doing is bitching because you want to sleep. I'm sorry I forced you to stay at the club." He was about to take a step towards her his fist clenched. He stopped before turning and slamming the door as he left the hotel room.

She stood in awe her eyes glued to the door. Meanwhile he pushed past Jesy, Leigh and Jade before he forcefully opened to door to the stairwell and ran down the stairs. The three exchanged a look before Jesy spoke.

"Let's go check on Pez." Her voice was full of alarm. Jade was the first to burst through the blondes door. The three found her calmly packing her bags. "You okay?" Jesy asked quietly. The blonde simply laughed.

"I don't care. Nor do I want to talk about it." The blonde responded before the three darker haired girls sat on the edge of Perries bed. They sat there for over an hour as the blonde finished packing. It was the last day of their tour and they would be flying home in the morning. "Who the fuck is Katie?" The blonde finally said before she turned around tears in her eyes. They all saw his phone in her hands before they looked at Jade who bust out laughing.

"It's his sister Pez." The blonde huffed before Leigh-Anne stood up and pulled her into a hug.

"What happened?" She asked Perrie who shook her head.

"We just blew up at each other." The blonde said before she flopped down next to Jade.

"He'll come to his senses Pez. He's kind of an idiot." The brunette said before she paused. "Probably should have warned you about it." She had finally succeeded in making the blonde laugh. "Now cuddle with me." Jade said as her arms outstretched. Perrie shook her head before she wrapped her arms around her. "I'm sorry he's an idiot." The brunette whispered softly as the other two girls cuddled into the pair.

Hours later Perrie and Jade were left. The two were pacing the room waiting for Beau. They heard the door handle jiggle before they both saw him stumble in. They both groaned thinking he was drunk. When they got closer they became more concerned.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Perrie asked as her hands moved to cup his face. He winced before pulling away from her. He looked at her his eye swelling as she waited for him to speak. Her hands extended towards him before the two girls got him up and into a chair.

"I ran into some old friends." He just about choked out through his ragged breath. Jade shook her head at him.

"You didn't go looking for them did you?" He shook his head as his bloodshot eyes turned to look into hers.

"They heard I was in town with you girls. Just so happened they were in the same bar I walked into." He said before he turned to Perrie. "I'm sorry.." Beau trailed off as she shook her head. She turned around and grabbed the med kit in the cupboard. When she came back she paused.

"Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?" He looked down.

"My nose may or may not be broken.." Both girls laughed at him before they pulled him up and helped him down to the lobby. His hood was pulled up as they walked slowly to the front desk. Once a cab was called they walked outside as the girls pulled their hoods over their heads.

A few hours later they were back at the hotel. Night was upon them. Jade slowly crept her way into her shared room with the other two as Perrie and Beau went into their shared room. When the door shut he stopped the blonde.

"I'm sorry Perrie. I didn't mean to get mad at you love. Especially over something so pointless. I should have listened to you instead of getting angry. I'm sor.." Perrie cut him off when she attached her lips with his. She slowly pulled him towards the bed. When he was pushed into the soft comforter their lips detached. Slowly she crept up his body before she curled into his side.

"Stop apologizing. It's my fault too Beau. Just next time don't leave." He laughed lightly before he turned and faced her. His fingers slowly brushed her cheek.

"Never Pez. Never again."