Preparation

Perrie, Jesy and Leigh worked furiously the next three days to pull together a party for Beau. Perrie however insisted that it wasn't on his actually birthday instead opting for the day before.

He woke up to the bed empty next to him. Slowly he walked to the couch then to the kitchen only to find nothing. He put on some water to boil before he heard the door unlock. Beau heard feet pad into the kitchen before Jade appeared. His arm wound around her shoulders as she heavily leaned against him.

"Any idea where Pez is?" He asked before the brunette shook her head. In reality she knew that the blonde was setting up his surprise party. She refused to be a part of it only to get sucked into being tasked to get him to the party.

"Not at all. All I got was a text from her to make sure you were up." He shook his head before laughing. Perrie had mentioned something about wanting to go to dinner with the girls tonight. "And since you are you better be making me tea."

"Of course Jadey." He said with a chuckle. "So when is this dinner tonight and do you have any idea what to wear?"

"It's at seven and Perrie said she left something in the closet for you." He nodded before Jade moved him away from the stove only to make the tea.

As the day rolled on Beau was more and more confused as to why the blonde wasn't home. He knew she would have to change at some point. At five Jade left to get ready whereas Beau waited another hour to get ready. In reality he was just waiting to see if Perrie would come. Slowly he made his way to the bathroom before showering and then changing. He was done at half past six.

Jade came fifteen minutes later before practically dragging him out to the cab she had waiting

Jade came fifteen minutes later before practically dragging him out to the cab she had waiting. Once they were in the car he looked at her through the corner of his eye.

"Everything alright?" She nodded before she leaned into him.

"Pez will kill me if we're late." He nodded before they both watched out the window as they drove through the streets of London.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perries Day

Perrie gathered what she needed for the day before piling it into Leigh's car with her help. Beau was thankfully asleep through the whole thing. She closed the door to the car before the pair went to grab Jesy who had the last things they needed.

Once Jesy and her things were loaded they made their way to the club Perrie had rented for the party. The party had no theme but the girls wanted to make sure that everything was perfect and set up before everyone arrived at 6:30.

By the time the DJ had arrived the girls had set up tables with different party tables. Streamers were hanging from the balcony. Glasses were lined up around the room ready to be filled. When the bartender showed up he helped the girls place a happy birthday banner along the back wall of the bar.

Once everything was set up the girls finally went to change. They were just in time as guests began to show up. As it got closer and closer to seven the only people that needed to show were Beau and Jade. Perrie got the text saying they had arrived. Once Beau had eyes on her a smile lit up his face.

"Bout time you both showed up

"Bout time you both showed up." She said before Jade rolled her eyes. Once she made her way through the doors Perrie had come from the two blondes eyes met. "How have you been?" She asked before he simply laughed. As he moved closer to her she looked at him confused. He shook his head before he cupped his face and connected their lips.

"You could have at least kissed me before you left." He mumbled against her lips. She giggled before pulling away and wiping the small lipstick smear on his lower lip.

"Come on baba." She said before she took his hand and guided him into the club. Everyone around Perrie included all yelled...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAU!" He began to laugh before he squeezed her hand gently. She had invited all of his friends, family and some of their shared friends. They made their way around the room before they finally came to rest at the bar.

"Thank you." He said softly into her ear. She leaned against him before he ordered. "Two rum and cokes and two jack fires." She nudged him before he laughed. "It is my birthday isn't it." His arm wound around her as he spoke. She shook her head a smile on her face before her fingers laced with his.

"Just don't blame me when you're hungover tomorrow." He kissed her cheek before shaking his head.

"Never love. As long as you can keep up." She scoffed at him before his three sisters Cam, Maggie and Rain came over. The pair quickly downed their shots before they grabbed their drinks and turned to the three women.

"Well it's about time somebody got him to celebrate his birthday." Cam spoke first a smile growing on her face.

"We tried once and the little punk just walked out. I thought I would never see the day he let it happen." Maggie said before she engulfed the blonde in a hug. When Rain hugged her all she heard was.

"Thank you."