Boy

"I get two of you?" Perrie asked before tears welled in her eyes. Once the gel was wiped from the blondes stomach the other woman left the room leaving the two alone. As she sat up Beaus arms quickly wrapped around her.

"I love you Pezza." He said quietly as her face buried into his shoulder. His hand gently ran along her spine as she cried happy tears. When she pulled away his thumbs gently wiped her tears away. "Let's go home love." He said softly before she nodded. Once they were in the car he turned to her as her hand took his. "What do you want to eat?" As if on cue her stomach grumbled loudly.

"The place that we went on our first date." It was his turn for his stomach to grumble. They hadn't been there since the date and both had craved it. Perrie being the one to crave it more. As he drove the blonde leaned the seat back slightly. As she adjusted she felt his free hand disconnected from hers only to land upon her stomach. Once her hand rest atop his she could see his smile out of the corner of her eye. "You're just a big softie." She said with a laugh.

"Mhm." He hummed before she smiled. She leaned lightly before her shoulder was resting along his bicep. Her head turned before her lips met his shoulder. "And you're becoming as cuddly as I am." He stated before they both began to laugh.

"Well it's hard not to when all you want to do is cuddle." Her last word came out when they stopped.

"How could I not want to cuddle with you?" He asked before he slipped from the car and moved to open the door from you.

"I don't know I mean I don't mind it as long as you don't have a shirt on." She stated with a wink turning him slightly red. As they walked in they were directed to a table that was in the back so they could hide from Perries fans. As they squeezed together on the same side of the booth she moved to cuddle into him. Her hand moved to rest protectively on her stomach as his protective arm wrapped around her. "I still can't believe I get two of you." She whispered before his lips met her forehead.

The pair were interrupted by the waiter. The two ordered the same meal before he left to the kitchen. He came back moments later with two cups of tea. As they waited for their food they were quiet until Beau spoke.

"I am a little jealous though." She looked at him confused. "I kind of, sort of wanted a daughter." She laughed lightly before leaning into him.

"There's time for that love. Until then you can make sure our son knows how to scare the crap out of any boy that tries to touch her." Laughter spilled from his mouth before their food came.

"It would be my pleasure." He finally replied as they were walking out the door. By the time they got back to their flat their stomach hurt from laughter. They had made a quick stop at a baby store before going back home.

Once inside the building Beau pulled Perrie towards Jades door. "She already knows what's its going to hurt?" He said when she looked at him confused. They walked in to the flat to find Jesy and Leigh there as well.

The pair was smashed into by the three girls. Perrie knew Jade wouldn't tell Jes and Leigh but she also knew it wouldn't take long for the brunette to slip up with her and Beau around.

"There's something we need to tell you." Perrie spoke up before the group broke apart. As they moved to the couches Beau and the blonde sat across for the three. Jade knew where this was going and she was just about ready to burst. "So there's two things." She started. "First." She showed the three her left hand. It took seconds for Jesy and Leigh to be on them. Jade watched on as Beau moved to protect the blondes stomach carefully.

"What's the second thing?" Leigh asked before Beau dug into his hoodie pocket. When a small article of clothing was dropped in front of them all three girls mouths dropped. The small onesie simply said:

 The small onesie simply said:

"No." Jesy said while looking up at the two who had smiles wide on their faces. The second Beau nodded the three girls gently crashed into the two blondes. "My god please let him look like Perrie though." The pair scoffed at her before they all started to laugh. When Beau noticed tears in Jades eyes he pulled her into him gently. She broke down into happy tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really happy." He laughed lightly at her before Perrie pulled Jade into herself. As her arms wound around her she kissed the brunettes cheek. "We are spoiling the hell out of this child though." Both Jesy and Leigh agreed before Beau did the same a few moments later.

"So when is the baby due?" Leigh asked before Perrie looked towards Jesy.

"Some time in June. I'm about 16 weeks along." Jesy was just about bursting.

"This baby is getting spoiled and there is going to be no stopping me." Perrie was about to protest when Beau squeezed her side.

"We won't Jes. I mean I'm probably going to be worse than all of you." The blonde nudged his side before he laughed.

It was nearly four hours later that the pair were back to their flat. It was only minutes later that Debbie walked in. She was scowling at Beau before Perrie stood up. The second the older woman noticed the ring on her daughters finger she stormed over to him her hand connecting with his face loudly.

"Mum!" Perrie stopped the older woman in her tracks. "He did nothing wrong. This was all me over reacting because I'm pregnant." The older woman's palm once again met his face before she pulled her daughter into her. "Did you have to hit him again?" Her mother nodded.

"He got you pregnant then proposed." Beau shook his head.

"I proposed before we even knew. We found out about the baby yesterday evening Debbie. We should have told you earlier but.." He was stopped by Debbie pulling her into him. "I'm sorry we.." She stopped him again by shaking her head.

"Welcome to the family love." She replied softly. He smiled at her once they pulled away.

"One more thing Debbie." Beau started before Perrie finished.

"We're having a boy mum."

AN-I would love some help with names for the baby. If y'all could help me out I would really appreciate it ❤️❤️