Homebound

Perrie could hear Beau bouncing around in the kitchen and couldn't help but groan. It was a rough morning for her and all she wanted to do was go back to bed but she knew she couldn't. As she walked into the room he stopped a large smile plastered on his face. Blue instantly stopped giggling and turned towards the blonde his arms outstretched.

"Mama!" She couldn't help the small smile that appeared on her face as she grabbed the infant from his father.

"What's got yous in such a good mood?" She asked as she leaned into Beau.

"Ohhhhhh..... welllllllllll...." He was dragging it on. "We got a call and Skye's coming home tonight." Her entire body snapped towards him. It had been nearly a month since Perrie was released and they both had been waiting for this day.

"You're lying...." He shook his head before the smile on her face grew.

"You know I wouldn't lie about that Pez." Carefully of Blue in her arms Perrie smashed Beau into a hug. His lips pressed to hers before she pulled away and did a small happy dance. They heard the door open. "Jadey get ya ass in here." As Jade walked in she questioned the blondes happy dance. "You're gonna have two little shit heads to watch here soon."

"Wait.... She's coming home!" When he nodded she just about screamed before smashing him and then Perrie into a hug. They heard the door open again and thought nothing of it. "It's about damn time. I get to hold her first. I don't care if your mums are here I'm holding her first."

"Oh no you won't. You got to hold Blue first I get to hold her first." Leigh-Anne stated as she walked into the kitchen.

"Skye." Perrie commented before both of their hands snapped toward her. The two had refused to tell anyone her name until she was out of the hospital. "And if anyones getting to hold her here first it's me. Leigh gets her second though." Beau laughed as he heard Jades whine. Perries phone rang breaking her away from the three. Blue was passed to Beau before she left the room.

"You excited?" The second the words came out of Leigh-Anne's mouth he was nodding.

"I can't fucking wait. It's been so fucking hard without her here." He could feel Jade give him a gentle side hug. "I hope she'll finally be back to normal. While I totally understand, it's just hard." It was Leigh-Anne's turn to give him a small hug. "How are you doing Leigh? Babies giving you trouble?" She had given birth to her babies the week after Perrie and thankfully had no issues.

"They are surprisingly little angels. Andre is watching them right now though I'm sure I'll get a call because one of them shat themselves." He chuckled. "Couldn't miss the big news though."

"Thank yous for coming." They both gave him another side hug before they all watched Perrie walk in a smile wide on her face.

"You wanna go get her B?" He could feel Jade take Blue as Leigh-Anne pushed him towards his wife.

"Go I've got him." Jade stated.

"We'll be here." Leigh-Anne reassured the two blondes before they exchanged a look and Beau grabbed his keys. Perrie just about dragged him to the car. Their fingers intertwined along the shifter as he drove the drive to the hospital. Though they had done it many times before this time was different and they both knew it.

"I'm sorry I've been so distant...." Perrie said quietly earning a shake of Beaus head. "No B I need to say it because I have. It's not right to you that I haven't given you a second look except to take Blue from you in the morning. I know you're going to say that it's alright and that you understand but it's not Beau and I'm sorry, I just let the worrying overtake me too much." Instead of answering his lips pressed to the back of her hand.

"I love you." He said against her skin. She leaned closer her lips pressing to his cheek.

"I love you B." As he stopped at a light his head turned and his lips met hers. By the time they got to the hospital Perries head was resting along Beaus shoulder. She had finally let herself relax and he knew it. Quickly the two grabbed the few things they needed from the back and were out of the car, walking hand in hand towards the hospital. For once she was walking faster than him, just about dragging him towards their daughter.

They were greeted by a smiling baby and a nurse who was ready with very few instructions and discharge paperwork. It was nearly an hour later that they were finally parked in their driveway. Perrie began to unbuckle Skye as Beau slipped from the front and moved to opened the door for his wife. He could see her body nearly melt into the seat as she held Skye for what would be the first time.

Instead of walking in he slid into the backseat. She carefully shifted her body now leaning against her husbands as they both looked down at the newborn who was curling into her mothers warm frame. His arms carefully wound around his wife as his fingertips gently strayed along Skye's cheeks. When her eyes opened, Perrie had to keep herself from bursting into tears. When Beau saw a tear slip down the older woman's cheek his lips pressed to her temple.

"I know Pezza." She could hear him getting emotional, it was almost as if neither one of them had expected this day to come and they never wanted it to end.

"Would yous get your asses in here we'd like to see her too..." Jades words earned a flick of Beaus middle finger. "We will join you I don't care. It's either we smash into the backseat or yous get in here." As she finished Beau could hear Blue start crying. Perrie nearly pushed him out of the car before she slid out and nearly ran into the house to check on her son. She dodged Jade who tried to take Skye, only to hand her to Leigh-Anne who traded her a crying Blue. As she began to soothe the crying boy she could see the younger brunette pout as she moved to sit next to the older woman. The two fawned over the newborn before Perrie felt Beau slip their son out of her grasp.

"You go sit with them. He needs a nap." She looked at Blue who was curling into his fathers chest. As he went to walk towards the infants room he was stopped by the blondes small hand.

"Don't leave...." He could tell she didn't want either baby out of her sight and he understood it. When his eyes flicked to the recliner in the corner he could see a smile form on her lips. Beau leaned closer his lips connecting with Perries temple before he quietly spoke.

"I'll just be over there Love."