Birthday

Six months later Perrie and Hatchi had moved into Beaus flat. The girls were just finishing up their album. He however was constantly busy with his business.

Beau walked into the flat and fell face first into the couch. Perrie walked in mere minutes later and moved to curl into his back. When he felt a tear hit his back he turned.

"Everything alright love?" She shook her head.

"I think I'm pregnant." He carefully turned moving her with him before they were face to face. His hands moved to gently cup her face before it buried in his chest.

"Have to taken a test or anything?" She shook her head. "Then why are you crying Pez? We don't know anything yet." She sighed as his arms wrapped around her.

"I guess you're right." She kissed his cheek gently. "But you do have to go out." He groaned jokingly before they both began to laugh. As he started to wiggle before she stopped him. "Not now. I wanna cuddle." She whined. His lips met the top of her head as she flicked the tv on. Neither paid attention to it as they were both starting to fall asleep. It was only when Jesy, Leigh and Jade burst through the door that they were jolted awake.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He asked before a bag was dropped in Perries lap once the two had sat up.

"We figured yous would be too lazy to go to the store." Leigh sassed before she sat next to Beau and curled into him. He rolled his eyes before the blonde slipped from his side. They all watched as she grabbed the bag before walking down the hallway.

"All if you stay there I'm not having everyone watch me pee." Perrie stated before she shut the door. He began to laugh before Jade and Jesy took over the space where the blonde was. She came out minutes later with relief washing over her face. "Thank god." She mumbled as she moved to sit in Beaus lap. He kissed her temple gently.

"Told you not to worry Pezza." Jesy said with a laugh. She simply shook her head before they heard a knock at the door. Perrie slipped from his grasp to answer the door only to find a bundle of balloons at the door. All four of the girls heard Beau groan. "How come you never told us it was your birthday?" He groaned again.

"I've never celebrated my birthday. What makes it any different than today or yesterday?" All but Jade looked at him in shock.

"H-How can you even say that!?" Leigh responded before Perrie came in her eyes studying him.

"Because there's no point of a birthday after you're born. Why celebrate it?" The three girls shook their heads before Beau excused himself to take a call.

"Jade I need insight." Perrie asked her. It had become a common occurrence between the two. Jade had told her many things that Beau had been hesitant to. "Why the hell doesn't he like his birthday?"

"His father died on his birthday. Ever since then he's never celebrated it or even wanted to talk about it. Don't push him on it. Any of yous." They all nodded before exchanging a glance. "Fine. But I had nothing to do with it." She said before Beau came back into the room. He moved towards the recliner before Perrie curled into his lap.

"So what are we doing tonight?" He asked the girls as his arms wound around the blonde. Perrie shrugged before the others looked at them.

"Let's go to the movies." Leigh suggested before they all nodded.

"Just nothing scary." Jade and the two blondes agreed.

"Do we really want to do this?" Jesy asked before they all shook their heads. Beau handed the three girls on the couch the remote before standing up.

"Find something. I'll make popcorn." Perrie followed him out before her arms wrapped around his torso. When her head moved to rest against his spine she spoke.

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't like to celebrate your birthday?" He shrugged before he turned to face her.

"It never came up." He said quietly before his lips met her forehead. "Jade told you all what happened?" She sheepishly nodded. He shifted slightly before his arms wrapped around her. "He killed himself on my birthday fifteen years ago and I was the one that found him. Ever since then it hasn't felt right. It hasn't felt like a birthday. I just don't like to make a big deal out of it because all I can think of is him." He poured his heart out to her in the kitchen.

When she looked up at him her hands moved to cup his face her fingers gently wiping away his tears. Beaus head moved to her shoulder before her arms wound tightly around his neck.

"I love you baba." She said softly before he kissed the base of her neck.

"I love you more Pezza." He said softly. She chuckled lightly before shaking her head.

"No way in hell Beau."