Body Heat

Perrie woke up to an overwhelming amount of heat surrounding her. As she moved her hands they came in contact with bare skin. Her eyes shot open before she relaxed. It was only Beaus arm.

"Wait. Why is he in my bed?" She thought to herself. His arm tightened slightly around her as she started to move.

"Don't leave." He whined in his sleep. She sighed before going back to her previous place. As her nose buried back into his chest a deep sigh was released from him. She couldn't help the smile that grew on her face. Right now she would have given anything to be able to smell.

As warmth overtook her body once more she felt her eyes grow heavier. Sleep over took her body before she could even stop it. Before she fell asleep she felt his arms comfortingly wrap around her.

"Perrie." His large hand was moving along her side as he spoke softly. She grumbled incoherently and cuddled into him more. At this point Perrie was on top of him. He turned on his side trying to get her to wake up. She grumbled and grabbed onto his shirt pulling him closer to her. After five minutes of trying to wake her he gave up once again becoming her pillow.

An hour later a sleepy Jade found the two once again asleep. She jumped on the both of them causing Perrie to scream and Beau to groan. He fell off the bed quickly separating himself from Perrie.

"Jade it's no-." The brunette stopped him.

"I know. I remember what happened last night." He nodded a small sigh coming from him.

"What did happen last night?" Perrie asked before his cheeks turned bright red.

"He carried you to bed and drunk you wanted him to stay." The blonde nodded at Jades words. The pair on the bed stood up and helped a still tired Beau up from the floor. "So what are we going to do today? Jes and Leigh left."

"I have to go to work." He said before his phone buzzed. "Wait. I just got fired so I'm up for whatever." The two girls looked at him concerned. "Don't worry about it I still have the business." Perrie looked at him confused. "I have a business that restores old cars." The blonde let out a short noise of understanding.

"Alrighty then let's have some tea and decide what to do." Jade said while walking from the room. As the other two followed Perrie stopped him in the doorway.

"Two things. First, how did you get fired if you own a business?" She asked out of pure curiosity.

"I did a couple shifts a week at a bar to make some extra money but I kept forgetting to go." Perrie nodded before saying her next point.

"Okay now for the second thing. Sorry about last night. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He chuckled softly and pulled her into a light hug.

"It's not a big deal and if it helps any I was probably the most comfortable I've been in awhile." He said softly before going to the kitchen.

Perrie stood there for a moment in pure shock. Did he really mean it or was he just toying with her? A smile grew on her face before she went into the kitchen and was handed a mug full of steaming tea.

As the dove into conversation about what they should do they couldn't agree on anything.

"How bout this? Let's go to my flat to raid the fridge and then we can come back here, be lazy and you two can pick the movies." They both nodded before kissing his cheek.

"Thank you. I thought my stomach was going to eat itself." Perrie said before pausing as they got to the door. "But can I steal a sweatshirt?" He chuckled and nodded before she smashed him in a quick hug.

When the door to his flat opened the girls immediately went into his kitchen thankful for the fact that there was real food inside of the fridge. Instead of following them he went to his closet to grab a hoodie for the blonde.

"Now why don't you have any food?" Beau asked as he returned and grabbed an apple.

"We just got back from touring and I haven't gotten a chance to go shopping." He nodded in understanding at the brunettes words. The girls piled their arms with food before handing anything they couldn't grab to Beau. He had every type of junk food you could want. From candy, to cookies to pizza and the girls were in their glory.

"Come on. Let's go before I drop this." Perrie said with a smile before exiting the flat. Beau was the last out and kicked the door closed behind him. As he made it to the door Perrie was just figuring out how to open the door.

Once all the food was set on the counter Beau handed the sweatshirt to Perrie. She gave him a warm smile before slipping it over her head.

"Thank you." He nodded before Jade yelled from the couch.

"Come on. I'm cueing up the first movie now." The chuckled before grabbing food and going to where the brunette was but not before Perrie made sure to put the ice cream in the freezer.

The second Beau sat down on the couch between the other girls, they were already cuddling into his sides.

His eyes started to shut as their warmth surrounded him.