Boxes

Beau passed Blue to Jonnie the second the doors opened. Jade quickly stepped up and adjusted his tie that the infant had messed up drawing a few giggles from the people who didn't have their eyes on Perrie. He couldn't help but lose his breath as he saw her for the first time in her wedding dress. He left everything up to Leigh-Anne and damn was he glad he had done that.

"Wait wait wait wait wait!" Leigh-Anne exclaimed before she ran down the aisle. "I thought you'd have seen the button but I guess you didn't." She whispered as she undid her best friends train and let the dress fully flow. Perrie watched as Beau's mouth just about dropped. "There we are...." She said before she moved back into her spot but not before closing Beaus open mouth. "Sorry about that everyone." She said before the wedding continued.

Perrie saw the tears well in Beaus eyes as she got closer and tears welled in hers as she eyed him up and down. He was wearing a dark blue suit with a shirt that matched her dress color.

Her eyes met his as she got within a meter of him and a smile crept onto both of their faces. All the nervous energy between them was gone and this was there moment. Well they thought it was until they were both snapped out of it by one word.

"Mumma!" Everyone chuckled as Blue excitedly started reaching towards his mother. Jonnie tried to quiet him but it was no use. Before Perrie got to Beau she turned and grabbed her son before Alexander shook hands with his son to be and gave the blondes free hand to him.

"You sure you want him for this. We can hand him to someone else." He said quietly as they walked up to the alter.

"No Baba I want both of my boys for this." He squeezed her hand gently before the minister began. The ceremony went smooth with Blue only interrupting once during the vows so he could get to his father, who's shoulder he would wind up asleep on.

"You may now kiss your bride." Beau didn't even hesitate as the words were spoken. Instantly his lips connected with Perrie. They both with quick to pull apart as they felt the infant jolt from the cheering that was for the now married couple.

"I figured this would happen." He said under his breath as they walked down the aisle under showers of streamers. "There's a room I got us for the night where we can take him to settle him down." She nodded as she leaned into him their fingers interlacing as they walked out the door. The cheering turned to crying as Blue finally lost it. "I'm sorry he had a nap but it was short lived because we had to get ready." She pulled him down to her height and connected their lips.

"Don't be. I understand Baba. Now take me to this room so we can get him down and so I get a few minutes with you both." He nodded before he effortlessly made his way to the room that would be theirs for the night. When they finally got Blue to sleep she looked over at him. "How did you do all of this?"

"It wasn't all that easy but I had a lot of help. Now come on. There's still a party and I've got the baby cam setup so we don't need to worry about him." When he tried to move she grabbed his wrist and pulled him into her.

"I love you." He connected their lips.

"I love you more." She shook her head before he chuckled. "Come on let's head out before Jadey comes looking." Her lips pressed to his once more.

"There's one thing first..." He looked at her perplexed. "I've been putting it off but I don't think there's a better time to do this than right now." His eyebrows furrowed together before he saw her reach into her purse. As she pulled a box out his mouth dropped.

"No..." She nodded. "But..."

"Shit happens Beau. But I don't want to wait any longer to find out if I am or if I'm not." He nodded before his lips met hers.

"It better be a girl this time." He said before she started to laugh.

"Why so she can steal you like you stole Blue?" He shook his head before she looked at him.

"So no matter what I'll always have you around." Her lips pressed against his before she separated from him and went off into the bathroom. It was nearly ten minutes later that he heard her speak again.

"Beau this fucking dress..." He chuckled as she trailed off.

"Leigh did say it would be a pain in the ass on and off." He said as he walked in only to find tears in her eyes. The dress was only an excuse he knew why she wanted him in there. "I love you." He stated as his lips pressed to his temple and his arms wound around her.

"This fucking dress wouldn't have fit in a week." She said with sniffles. He was wiping the tears from her eyes as they fell.

"It would've. Remember you didn't get big with him until he was just about here." Her hands went to her stomach as she looked up at him. His hand gently moved to caress her cheek. "Ready for round two Mumma." She nodded as a smile grew on her face.

"As long as you are." He chuckled as he connected their lips.

"Always ready love." A smile grew on her lips as she pulled away. "Let's just keep this one a secret for a bit longer. I'll tell the waiters to fill you up on water." She chuckled before nodding.

"I'd like that. But if we wanna do that we'd better get back to the party." Laughter escaped his lips before he followed her out the door and guided her towards the party.

"Better be a girl this time." Beau muttered earning a gentle squeeze on his hand. "Or a boy. No a girl." Perrie started to laugh before they stopped at a door. Jade looked the two over.

"Finally! Thought by now you both would've been half undressed and there was no way I was going to walk in on that." Perrie smirked knowing exactly what they were up to.

"You wouldn't have seen us anyway we were in the bathroom." The blonde winked at the end of her sentence before Beau smirked playing along with the plan. Jade rolled her eyes before chuckled.

"Trying for baby number 2 eh?"