Chapter 60

Grace's POV

"So this is fun huh? Me and you eating lunch by ourselves." Annie says squeezing dressing on her salad.

"Right?! Where is everyone? I know Harry's with Jeff because he wanted me to have some time to talk to Tay. I guess she's with Jeremy but I don't see them. I guess Kodi's home with his mom." I squeeze ranch dressing on my plate to dip my grilled cheese into.

"That's gross Gracie."

"Hey I put up with your disgusting veggie burrito thing you bring."

"How's your head? Harry was worried about you in gym." Annie says.

"It's fine now. I miss him. I know, It's only been an hour or whatever. This is what I mean!"

"So you still need to tell me what you guys did. Details girl!" She says, taking a bite of salad.

"I can't give you all the details because we're eating. The first serious stuff was in the park, back behind the baseball fields. He used his hand on me, down there, and I did the same to him."

"Did he give you an orgasm?"

"Yes, and I jerked him off too."

"Omg! Gross Gracie! I can't believe that!"

"You said you wanted details!"

"Ok. What was it like?"

"Annie, I can't even explain it, but it's the most amazing shit." It really was amazing shit. Harry is just walking sex to me and I cannot stop thinking about it.

"So he was good, he knew what he was doing?" She's stopped eating, just looking at me.

"Eat your salad, and holy shit yes." I take a bite of my grilled cheese and smile.

"What was it like, doing that to him?"

"Omg! OK, you know how they say that tall guys usually are big down there? Well that's no lie! And you have NO IDEA how hard that can get!"

"Seriously?! Tell me more, you said you basically had sex but he pulled out?"

"Yeah, OK don't get grossed out, you asked. He went down there on me, you know... with his mouth." I can't believe I'm saying this. "It was unbelievable, I wanted more, I wanted all of him you know?! He didn't want to, first time like that, but he said he would. It hurt when he went in, A LOT, but just for a minute, then omg!"

"He pulled out though?" Annie takes another bite.

"Yes. I didn't want him to though Annie, it was so fucking amazeballs!" I take a drink of water, remembering.

"What was fucking amazeballs?" Harry says, coming up behind us with Jeff.

Annie screams, and I spit my water all over the table.

"Jesus, Harry! What are you, a damn ninja?!" Annie says, laughing and patting my back.

"Sorry, I didn't think we were being especially quiet." Harry sits down by me and hands me a napkin.

I'm coughing and laughing at the same time. God I hope they did NOT hear any of that! Annie and I get control of our stupid selves after a minute. If that had been during the zombie apocalypse, we would've been eaten by walkers. Rick would be so ashamed.

"You OK?" Harry asks.

"Yes, we just didn't hear you coming." I look at Annie and realize what I said. We both burst out laughing at the same time.

"Sex, Harry, they were talking about sex! See you girls think about it too!" Jeff says laughing.

"Yeah, is that what you were thinking about Grace? You want me to help you remember?" Harry whispers in my ear. He runs his hand up my thigh under the table, and lets it rest between my legs. Oh my goodness. I go from choking, to laughing, to horny, in less than 20 seconds.

I look at Harry, who hasn't moved his hand away. The bell rings. I put my hand over his and pull it further between my legs. He brings his lips to mine and kisses me like he did last night against the tree in the field. Holy shit.

"Gracie, you guys gotta watch out. Mr. Howard is looking at you." Annie says, grabbing my shoulder.

We pull apart and he let's go. We both stand up, looking at each other. He's all serious looking, ready. Exactly how I feel.

Harry puts his arm around my shoulder and I put mine around his waist. We both take a deep breath and walk towards the lockers.