Chapter 91

Harry's POV

"Remember, Baby, quiet for me OK?" I put my hand up to her face, running my thumb over her lips. "Jesus, Grace, you're so beautiful."

How did I get so lucky? This girl is my whole life. At seventeen, to have found my reason for being on this earth. Don't fuck it up, Styles. No way. I pull her close and kiss her chin, then the corners of her mouth, finally reaching her lips.

"Harry, here? What if we get caught?" She says, quietly.

"We're not getting caught. Stop talking and kiss me." I put my lips up to hers without touching them. Her pupils widen. Mmm, there's my girl.

Grace smiles and puts her lips on mine. Soft, eager. I kiss her slow, pulling on her bottom lip. She brings her hands up behind my back and pulls into me, causing me to fall back into the wall. Jesus, she's always so fucking ready. I move my mouth to her neck, finding the spot, and suck. Her breathing speeds up and she whimpers, digging her nails into my back.

"Harry..."

"Shhh." I unbutton her flannel and kiss down her throat. She slides her hands up the back of my shirt. Feels like so long since we were together. I reach behind her to unhook her bra and see it hooks in the front. So much easier. I release the clasp and let her spill out into my hands. Fuck. I push her back into the wall.

"Harry..fuck me." She whispers in my ear as she tears at my jeans trying to get them unbuttoned.

"I am going to fuck you, Grace." I whisper back. I grab the waistband of her leggings, panties too, and jerk them down and off.

I let go of her long enough to pull my jeans and boxers down. Then, I grab her ass and lift her up, bringing her down slow and pushing into her. She gasps bringing her hands to my hair, and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Holy fuck, Harry! That's so deep..." She's trying to be quiet, I know she wants to be loud.

"You want me to stop? I don't want to hurt you, Baby." I pause waiting for her answer. She bucks her hips.

"No, Harry, don't fucking stop!" She cry's out quietly into my hair.

I push Grace into the wall and slam into her over and over. Her legs tightening around me each thrust. "Fuck, Baby, you feel so good like this." I say into her neck.

I stop when I hear people come in. Both Grace and I are sweating and breathing hard, trying not to make a sound. I'm holding her up, my arms tightening.

"Hey, is there someone in here?" A male voice says.

"Man, I'm telling you, it's somebody fucking. They're in the last stall." Another voice, I recognize this one. Jeff.

"Styles?" Jeff says.

"Fuck off Jeff! Keep your mouth shut, you and whoever's with you, or I'll kick your asses!"

"Shit, man! Sorry! Sorry Grace! Come on, Caleb, and say ONE FUCKING WORD about this, dude, and I'll help him kick your ass!" They leave, busting out laughing halfway down the hall.

"Oh my God, Harry!" Grace looks at me, horrified.

"They won't say anything. Now where were we?" At that, I slam into Grace and she cries out. "Yep that's where I thought we were."

"Harry, please! I don't even fucking care who else... comes in. Don't you... stop....ok....?!" Each time I fuck her, she stops talking. I smile. Grace bites down on her bottom lip to try and quiet herself.

"Fuck, Grace, I'm not stopping, Baby." I can feel her arms tighten around my neck, she's close. So am I. I push into her again, and again. She cries out as she comes just as I feel myself explode inside her.

She relaxes her legs some, but keeps her arms around my neck.

"Jesus, Grace, I fucking love you so much." I whisper in her ear as I pull her off me and stand her up against the wall. She's clinging onto me. Not letting go. This is one of those times. I hold her tight and let her cry.

"I love you, Baby. Forever. You'll always be My Grace."

She pulls always, looking at me, her eyes filled with tears but smiling. Her hair is a mess, her mascara's smeared, cheeks flushed and lips swollen. Never more beautiful.

"I love you, Harry. You are My Forever."

(Vote and comment please! Hope you're having the BEST WEEK EVER!!! Love love :) xx)