Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Hey I'm going over to Gracie's so we can plan our outfits for tomorrow!" Taylor yells to her mom, on her way out the door.

"Do you think you brought enough stuff with you Tay?! I mean you know you'll just end up wearing something of mine anyway," I say, with a grin.

"I do have my own clothes Gracie, I just like to pair them with your stuff!" So busy laughing at her own joke she trips over the curb and just about falls flat on her face. We both bust out laughing.

"Have you seen Harry or his friends anymore?" She struggles to hold onto her pile of clothes.

She gets into the backseat and shuts the door.

"No, I've been busy getting my school stuff together, plus my mom said if I didn't get my room cleaned before school started, she would ban you from me until Halloween."

"I mean that too, Tay, so encourage her to clean her room." Mom says.

"Bitch, why do you always do this?! You put off your room like she's asking you to paint the house or some shit! Sorry, Kelly." Tay looks at Mom, who gives her the evil eye.

"I don't like cleaning, HELLO! Have you met me?!" I say.

I wish Jake was here, he and I would look awesome heading into school tomorrow. He'd probably have a white t-shirt on showing off his tan from the summer, his hair almost white blond from the sun.

"Are you listening to me?!" Taylor is talking about 5SOS and some dream she had about Ashton.

"I'm listening, but if you're going to dream about someone, at least dream about Luke, now he is delicious." We spend so much time talking about 5SOS that people who didn't know us might actually think we knew them.

"Um EXCUSE ME?! Don't make me kill you, I will. I have Ninja strength." Taylor actually believes this.

Crazy chic. Everyone knows I am sooo much tougher than she is!

We pull into the driveway and Mom turns off the car.

We step into the house and hear Ryan and Max arguing over which castle is better in their Minecraft game.

"Gracie, tell Ryan my castle is better. I built mine by myself, he did his using a video off You Tube."

"Your castle doesn't even have a door!" Ryan says, laughing.

"Shut up butt face, I'm not finished with it yet." Max doubles up his fist and jabs it straight into Ryan's ribs.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"You made me mad, that's what you get!" Max sticks his tongue out.

"You two better knock it off RIGHT NOW, or neither one of you will ever play video games again," Mom yells, from the kitchen.

She stopped making dinner to go pick up Tay. Smells like mom is making homemade pizza. Yummy.

"Sure Mom." Ryan says, rolling his eyes.

"You don't believe me? Well maybe I can add to that by making you eat peas with every meal for the rest of the month." Mom says back.

"No, no! We'll stop Mom. Right, Ryan?" Max says.

"Yes, no peas!" Ryan yells.

Taylor and I head into my bedroom and drop all the clothes on the bed.

"Ok, time to be serious. What's the best way to knock Zacs eyes out?" Taylor has a crush on Zac Marks. He's on the basketball team, popular, and according to Tays' sister, likes her.

"Um, well you could go without clothes." I say, smiling.

"Maybe I will, start a new trend!" She says, laughing.

"I don't know if I should wear shorts or jeans." I say, looking at both on my bed.

"Shorts and a sexy tank. That way you can find a new boyfriend!" Tay says.