Chapter 65

Harry's POV

I walk into LA and see Grace is already here. I take my seat and turn to look at her.

"How was lunch, did you get to talk to Tay?" I ask.

"No, she was with Jeremy. I give up Harry."

"Sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. Maybe she'll get over it after she sees us together for a while, sees I'm not going to dump your ass." I smile and reach for her hand.

"Hey, I'm just joking. Look at me." I say.

"No, the bells going to ring."

OK that's weird. Is she mad? Kodi walks in, touching her shoulder as he walks by.

"Hey...shit! Gracie, what the hell happened to your face?!" Kodi says, kneeling in front of Grace.

"What? Let me see." I stand up and go to her, turning her face towards me.

"It's no big deal. I..I ran into the stall door in the bathroom."

"Bullshit! Tell me right now who did this to you." I say, trying to stay calm.

"Gracie, was it Cynthia?" Kodi asks.

Of course it was. Why didn't I see that. I'll kill her.

"OK, listen. Harry, it was but she was just acting all tough and because she had her bitch friends with her she thought she could get away with it. It looks worse than it is, I'm OK... I'm OK." She puts her hand on my face looking me straight in the eye.

"Grace, that's not OK. You can't just..." Kodi starts saying.

"Fuck, it's NOT OK! Grace, she put her fucking bitch ass hands on you, TWICE now!" I grab my bag and walk out of class.

"Harry!"

Grace's POV

"Shit, Kodi, what's he going to do?!" I say.

"Grace he's pissed, and so am I! Why'd you try to lie about it?! What did he mean she's put her hands on you twice?"

"Last night I was in the locker room, she got in my face and grabbed my arm. I pushed her down when she wouldn't let go."

"That's not right Gracie, I'll go after Harry, don't worry. I won't let him do anything stupid." Kodi grabs his bag and walks out.

Shit! What the hell am I supposed to do now? Just sit here in LA and write my Luke story all calm and happiness everywhere?! What's Harry going to do?!"

People are staring at me.

"REALLY PEOPLE?!" They turn around just as the bell rings.