Chapter 71

Grace's POV

I walk into the barn looking for Harry. This place is actually kind of beautiful in a sad way. The inside lit some by the fire blazing outside. All the old farm equipment hanging on the walls and the forgotten tractor in the corner. I walk further in looking up at the roof. It has a few boards missing and the whole thing seems to be leaning to the left.

"Hey you." I turn towards the deep voice. Harry is sitting on a hay bale with a piece of straw hanging out of his mouth. His head is lowered, but he's looking up at me through some of his loose curls hanging in his face. He smiles at me. Seriously, how can one person be so incredibly beautiful.

"Hi back." I say, walking over and standing directly in front of him, causing him to look up at me.

"Did you talk to Tay?" He asks.

"Yeah, whatever you said must've worked. She said she'd stop freaking out on us. She does wish we'd wait to have sex though. I'm thinking she's right." I wait for his reaction.

"Sure, if that's what you want. You know I'd never pressure you Grace." He puts his hand around my hips.

Wow. He's just amazing. I thought he might flip out because we'd gone so far already.

"Harry, she did say all that, but I'm kidding about agreeing with her on no sex. I can't say no to you, and I don't want to." I watch as he stares at me, his expression changing from sweet to...oh my.

"Really?" He lets go, leaning back on his elbows. "You can't say no? That's a very dangerous thing to say to me Grace."

I feel my heart rate increase.

Suddenly I'm feeling very self conscious. I cross my arms in front of me, looking around. For some reason, his intense stare is overwhelming. Even though I'm trying not to look at him, I can feel his eyes undressing me. Can he tell how much I want him right now, how much I want him to touch me? I wish he'd throw me down in the hay behind him, hold me down with those arms....

"Tell me what you're thinking right now Grace. Your face is flushed." He's grinning. Seriously, I need some air.

He sits back up putting his hands on my waist and pulling me to him. I look down at him. His hands drop down to my ass, gently kneeding. His green eyes piercing mine. Breathe Gracie.

"Relax, Baby." Harry pulls me forward, his face inches from my crotch. His hands dropping down, pushing up under my skirt, causing me to hold my breath. I see my hands are in his hair, I don't even remember putting them there. My fingers intertwined in his curls. He's looking up, eyes blazing.

"I would never do anything you didn't want. All you'd have to do is tell me to stop, Grace." He parts his lips, slowly biting down on his bottom one. Holy shit. My legs are about to collapse.

His fingers take hold of the waistband of my panties. "Just tell me to stop." He says pulling them painfully slow down to my knees, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Harry..." I gasp. Fuck he's hot right now.

"You want me to stop?" He brings his hands away, leaving my red lace panties around my knees. He brings his hands up and starts to unbutton my flannel. He stops, looking at me.

"I need an answer Grace. Should I stop?"

"No...no, Harry don't stop." I say breathlessly, so quiet I'm not even sure he heard me.

I think my legs are shaking.

Harry unbuttons the last button, scoots forward, placing his warm lips on my stomach. He kicks the stall door shut. Um, yeah he heard me. He leaves a wet trail of kisses across my stomach. I let go of his hair and grab onto his shoulders for support. I don't know how much longer I can stand here.

My mind is whirling, every nerve in my body is on fire, and I can smell the beer Harry spilt on his shirt. It's too much. I feel my fingertips dig into his shoulders as he licks circles around my belly button, and then slowly blows his warm breath onto my skin.

"Fuck, Grace you're so hot right now. Your skin is so warm. I want more of you, like in the field, OK?" He says.

Harry has his forehead against my stomach, waiting for my answer. He's breathing hard. I bet that's not the only thing hard right now.

Oh my God, I'm going to pass out, my heart is beating so fast.

"Yes, but Harry, I feel like I could collapse."

"Hold on to me, Grace. I'll support you. I want you just like this, standing here in front of me." He drops down off the hay bale, now sitting on the barn floor. He brings his hands back around and underneath my skirt lifting it up, placing his head underneath.

Oh My God.

Harry cups my ass and pulls me into his mouth. My whole body shutters. I feel my legs try to squeeze but Harry grabs my thighs with his fingers, keeping them from closing. I bite down on my lip breathing hard.

What he's doing to me right now....so fucking good. I'm instantly about to lose it.

"Harry...." I moan. I close my eyes and feel myself sway.

My fingers dig into his shoulders.

"Oh...holy fuck! Don't stop Baby, please!" I can't stop myself from screaming. The music is so loud outside, there's no way anyone can hear me over that.

Harry slowly licks my pussy, as I lean into him, holding myself steady.

"Shit Grace, Baby, you're so fucking wet." He says pulling away briefly. My hand is against his neck and I can feel his heart pounding.

"Harry...please...don't...stop."

"You're close Baby, aren't you. I can tell. Finish for me Grace." Harry flicks my hard, swollen clit with his tongue. Jesus! He slows, keeping me from coming, so he can pull me closer taking his tongue and going deep inside me.

My eyes close and roll back in my head. I am completely supported by Harry's strong arms and shoulders. It's so hot in this barn. I feel dizzy and on fire at the same time. I hear people, getting closer, a girl laughing and some guy is talking. I don't even care.

I feel the tingle come crashing down on me as I come. Harry tightens his grip to keep me from closing my legs. Moving his tongue back and forth over my clit, I feel my whole body explode.

"Harry! Fuck, Harry!" I scream, nails digging into Harry's shoulders.

He slows to a stop and brings his head out, letting my skirt fall. Still holding me with one arm, he pulls his T-shirt off over his head with the other. He wipes his face, and gently, my still sensitive center and inner thighs with his shirt. He pulls up my panties, and rebuttons my flannel.

He stands, picking my weak self up, turning and carrying me over to the hay behind us. He gently lays me down, falling down beside me smiling.

"How was that?" His voice low and raspy.

"Oh my God, Harry." I'm barely able to speak. I'm completely exhausted and he is fucking amazing.

"Yeah, I thought so. You're welcome." Harry grins, sitting up and leaning over me, his green eyes bright. "Will you still kiss me?"

I grab Harry around the neck with both arms, pulling him in for a long kiss. Oh my goodness, I'm so fucking in love with this boy.