Chapter 51

Grace's POV

The day could not have went any slower. It seemed like every class dragged on forever. Surprisingly I didn't have anybody say anything about Harry. I sure felt the looks though. Whatever. I told Glenn about Harry and I, and he was so happy for me! I miss Glenn so much! I feel like I never get to talk to him except in art. That's my fault. I'm calling him tonight and we're having a marathon talk while we watch Supernatural together.

Annie is so excited about going to the movies with Ryan Friday night. Tay keeps asking me about Jeremy. I don't know what to tell her. When home-ec is out I'm going to talk to Jeremy. Today we made pumpkin pie. I LOVE pumpkin pie. Normally I bring the leftovers to Max and Ryan but today it's all mine. I even have vanilla ice cream to go with it!

The bell rings and we start cleaning up. I finish quickly and hurry over to Jeremy.

"Hey you! Are you asking Tay out today?" I ask him as I eat the rest of his piece of pie.

"Yeah, why, did you tell her?" Jeremy stops wiping the counter and looks at me horrified.

"No, no, calm yourself. I just know you haven't because if you had, she'd have told me." Small lie.

"I was going to after school. You done cleaning, we can walk to your locker, I know she'll be there, right?" Jeremy asks.

"Yeah but don't do it in front of all of us. She'll be embarrassed." I say grabbing my bag with my pie and ice cream.

"So you and Harry huh?" Jeremy asks.

"Yeah he asked me last night."

"You know he was sort of hanging out with Cynthia for a while right? Not that I care I just want to be sure you know." Jeremy says as we walk.

"Oh no, I know. She wasn't exactly secret about her feelings for him. She did nothing but shoot me evil looks all through gym today." I'm surprised she didn't have some bitchy comment to say about it.

"Yeah seems like he's kind of a player, I mean from what she said."

"Yeah he was, that's no secret. We all know how Harry was. Harry and I have actually known each other for a really long time. It's just taken a lot for us to get back to each other. Wow that sounds totally sappy!" I say.

Jeremy's just looking at me with no expression right now. That was weird of him to say. Was it?

We're almost to my locker. Harry's not there yet. I see Tay and she's spotted Jeremy and me. She looks excited.

"Hey peeps!"

"Hey you want to go to your house or mine?" Tay asks.

"Sorry can't today. Hey don't forget Supernatural tonight. I'm watching it with Glenn on the phone." I say throwing my stuff in my locker. No homework tonight, finally. I don't see Kodi. He was OK at lunch today. I thought it might be weird but he's so awesome. He's just the same. I know it bugs him that I'm with Harry. I'm not so sure I would be cool with him dating someone. How stupid is that.

"Hey Taylor, I can walk you home if you're OK with that." Jeremy smiles at Tay. She blushes.

"Yeah thanks Jeremy, Gracie's probably doing something with Harry." Tay looks at me and grins. "Not too much I hope!"

"Shut up Tay. Where's Annie?"

"She left with Ryan. They're just too adorable!" Tay says.

"I know right?! OK I'm going to go find Harry you guys. Text me later! Love you!"

I grab my bag and head towards Harry's locker. We're going to have to stop at home before we go to the park or I'll end up with a melted mess. I turn the corner and see Harry coming this way. He'swith Derek and Jeff. I'm not sure if I should walk up to him or not. I duck back around the corner and hurry back down the hall to my locker. Maybe he didn't see me. I open my locker and pretend to be looking for something. About a minute later Harry walks up.