Chapter 66

I can't even concentrate! I just want Harry to come back. I want to know he's OK. God please, just let him be OK.

The bell rings. I grab my notebook and pens and stuff them in my bag, rushing out the door. Kodi's at our locker.

"It's OK. Gracie, I don't know where he went but he left the school. That's a good thing. He probably just left to blow off steam. At least you know he didn't go track Bitcherson down." Kodi opens the locker for me.

"Yeah, OK, that's probably true. Thank you for finding out for me."

"You need to tell your parents if you're not going to say anything to the school, about her slapping you." Kodi says.

"OK."

"I'm sorry if I upset you at lunch. I'm OK with you and Harry. Sometimes it's just hard for me. I'll get it together, it's not your problem." He smiles. That does make me feel better. I can't be without Kodi. I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight.

I get through my next two periods somehow, even though I'm totally freaking about Harry. I know he's probably at home. I miss him like crazy. I told Jeremy about Cynthia. He was so pissed. I don't know how he can be related to her. He's so much better. I told him Harry knew and that he'd stormed out of LA. He was so great. Told me he probably went somewhere on his bike to cool down.

I walk back to my locker and get my notebook for LA. I have to work on my Luke story this weekend, or I'm never going to get it finished in time. I get my jacket and head down the hall to find Glenn.

"Hey! Why didn't you wait?" Annie says, running up behind me.

"Omg sorry! I was thinking you were going with Ryan. Yeah come with me, I'm just getting Glenn."

"Where's Harry?"

"Oh shit, Annie." I stop in the hallway. "You know how I left you guys at lunch?"

"Yeah what happened?" She says, taking out gum.

"I started flipping crying because Kodi was so sweet and I just feel bad about hurting him!" I feel myself want to tear up now! Fucking period! I hate how once a month you can count on completely losing your mind for a few days! I think I'm done with it, but my hormones! I want to jump Harry every time I see him! I don't blame boys for thinking we're nuts.

"Oh yeah, he was. What happened, did you go to the bathroom?" Annie says.

"Yes, and of course just as I burst into tears, Bitcherson and the barbie bitches came in. She slapped me! She was about to slam my head into the mirror when Jess came in. Seriously Annie! If she hadn't come in there I think she would've done it!" I pull Annie down the hall. We have to find Glenn.

"What the hell Grace?! Why did she do that? Because you pushed her down?"

"No I think it's all because of her obsession with Harry."

"Jess, Harry's sister? She stopped them?"

"Yes, Annie she was BAD ASS! She didn't touch them, just yelled and they backed off."

"Glenn!" I see him coming our way.

"Hey Gracie, hi Annie." Glenn says.

"Glenn, omg Cynthia slapped Gracie in the bathroom today, and no shit, if Harry's sister hadn't stopped her, she would've slammed Gracie's head into the mirror!" Annie says.

"Are you serious?! Why?" Glenn asks. We start walking towards the front of the school.

"Because she's obsessed with Harry! She wants Gracie to stay away from him."