Chapter 82

Grace's POV

Oh my gosh. He said it! The way he said it! Holy shit, God. Oh sorry, God. Thank you for this beautiful person. Thank you for letting us meet when we were 10. Thank you for bringing us back. I couldn't love this boy more, there's no way. My heart hurts with love for him. Sap.

"Grace, are you OK? Did I upset you? Wait, is this one of those happy cry things?" Harry has his arms around me. He's worried. Shit why am I just blubbering all over the place!

"No you didn't, Harry, you didn't upset me! Oh my God, I love you too! You are everything to me, and hearing you tell me you love me!" Rambling. I take a deep breath to calm myself. Harry's smiling. "This locket is beautiful, Harry. Are you sure she doesn't want to keep it? It's so special! Ed must have really loved her." I throw my arms around Harry's neck and hug him tight. This is the best night of my life.

"Ease up, Baby. I can't breathe."

"Oh sorry!" I'm sitting here on my boyfriends bed, half naked, and he just told me he loves me. He looks so sexy right now.

"Harry." Look at his biceps. His eyes. Holy shit.

"It's Billy and his friend."

Wait, what?

"Billy! I knew it! Too hot. Had to be bad. I told you!" I say.

"Well, you did have some other guesses."

"Smart ass. Do you have any guesses about what I'm thinking right now?" I run my hand up his arm, pausing over his muscles. Hot.

"I can think of a few things."

"I bet you can."

"How about this. Ready for me to slowly take you in my bed, or are you past that point, and want me just to rip off your clothes and fucking pound you? I can go either way." Harry reaches up and pulls the straps of my bra down over my shoulders.

Holy shit. "The second one, Harry. Right fucking now."

"Trust me OK, I won't hurt you." Harry's looking at me, his eyes darker than usual.

With one flick of his fingers, my bra is unhooked. Fuck that was hot.

Harry's POV

Grace's bra falls and she pulls her arms out tossing it on the floor. Damn. I push her back on the bed and go straight for her neck. I bite her skin gently, but kiss her hard. She let's out a gasp and grabs my hair in both hands, pushing her hips into me. I kiss down her neck, bringing my hand up her stomach, stopping just underneath her chest. Her skin is so soft. She reaches one hand down, grabbing mine and pulling it up over her tit, and pushes my head down with the other hand.

"Fuck, Harry, I want you so bad."

I run my thumb across her nipple, feeling it harden instantly. I put my mouth over her other tit and flick the nipple with my tongue. She grabs my biceps with both hands arching her back and calling my name. Fuck. I'm so hard right now.

I move my hand back down her stomach as I lift my head and kiss her chin.

"So beautiful, Grace." She kisses my mouth softly at first, and harder as my hand goes lower.

I run my finger back and forth just underneath the waist of her jeans. Suddenly she pushes me away. I look up.

'Take my pants off." She says, breathing hard.

I smile and unbutton the top button.

"Harry!"

I unzip her jeans, pulling them down over her hips. Jesus, she has white lace panties. I watch her body as I undress her. She's so fucking beautiful. She wiggles anxiously trying to get her hands down to help. I hold her back.