Chapter 49

Grace's POV

After I got home I went straight to my room. I sat down on the floor and turned on 5SOS.

What just happened? Did we actually almost have sex?! What the fuck is wrong with me! We kissed for the second time, this morning. Then after school we start going out. Now 30 minutes ago we about had sex!

Yep that's pretty much what happened, oh but don't forget the part where YOU begged for it, and HARRY had to stop it from actually happening. Holy shit. I did do that. I couldn't stop. I just didn't want him to stop touching me. His hands on my neck and his lips...FUCK! Yeah that's almost where it went.

I get up and go to the kitchen. My head is killing me and I'm starving. There's no one around. Thank God for that. I know it has to be written all over my face. I pop open my coke and get the Tylenol down from the cabinet above the sink. I take two and a big drink. I just stand there leaning against the counter trying to relax. The throbbing in my head is killer.

"Hey baby, you want some lasagna? How was your walk with Harry?" My mom asks walking in.

"Oh, um yeah, I do. Thanks Mom. He's good." Yeah he is. So damn good.

"You OK?" Mom's looking at me.

"My head, feels likes it's going to explode. I took some Tylenol."

"Go sit down. I'll get you some food and bring it to you."

"OK thanks Mom." I walk back to my room.

I get out of my clothes and into my pj's. I still have his jacket. I pick it up and sit down on my bed holding it. I bring it up to my face and breathe in Harry. I smile. It'll be OK. Nothing really happened. It was just kissing, really hot kissing. We just have to watch it, not let it get out of control.

"Hey, this is still pretty hot so be careful with that first bite." Mom says, walking into my room.

She sees me drop the jacket in my lap and smiles.

"That's Harrys' jacket right, and you were just smelling it?"

I instantly blush and smile. "Yes. Is that totally stupid?" I ask.

"No. I used to do the same thing with a white sweatshirt your dad had, when we were first dating. Boys smell good, well not all the time right?!" She hands me my plate.

"So you guys are OK? You got to talk to him?" She asks.

"Yes you were right. I was just being nervous and stupid." Also horny, hot, and begging!

"No, this is all just new. These times will be some of the best times for you Grace. I know you know this already. You can come talk to me about Harry, about anything. No judgements, and we can keep it between us."

"I know Mom and I have, and I will. It's crazy you know. The feelings." I say thinking about tonight.

"It is for sure. I love you Grace. I'm going to go watch a movie in our room with Dad. Max is already asleep. Ryan's somewhere. Hey, does he like Annie?"

"I hope so! Does he? Why did you say that?" Omg that would be so cute!

"I thought I heard him mention her name on the phone today. They were cute together for Homecoming." She blows me a kiss and walks into the hall.

I wonder what Harry is thinking right now.

*Hey* I text.

I eat my lasagna and wait to see if he texts back. I remember I was supposed to text Jeremy. I decide to call Tay instead.