Chapter 69

Harry's POV

"Sounds like you want more, Grace. I think we better stop for now. Let's go get a beer." I have to stop. I might've made it seem like it was Grace losing control, but this time I think we both were. Careful Styles.

"Oh Harry, I know you wanted more, don't put this all on me!" Grace sits up as I roll off her, adjusting her bra. She laughs and rolls over on top of me, pieces of hay in her hair. "We still have four hours, that's a long time to stay in control." She whispers into my ear. Damn.

Just as Grace and I are standing up, Derek comes in the barn.

"Hey man, sorry Grace. TJ wants to talk, he's pissed."

"Pissed at me? What the fuck for?" I say, Pulling Grace up out of the hay.

"Shit if I know. Jenna's talking to him. She's not happy."

"OK, Grace go back to Glenn, OK? I'll find you after I'm done with TJ." I kiss Grace on the forehead and walk away with Derek.

Grace's POV

I hope Harry's OK. TJ scares me. At least Jenna's with him. I stumble out of the barn, picking hay off my shirt. I see Glenn with Annie.

"Hey! You guys want to get beer? I'm going to text Tay and see where she is." I say, digging my phone out of my boot.

"Who puts their phone in their shoe?!" Glenn says, walking over to the beer trough.

"Um, anything you'd like to share Gracie?" Annie pulls hay off the back of my skirt.

"Just a little fun Annie, Harry stopped it before it got good. " I make a frowny face at Annie. she busts out laughing.

*r u here? I saw Jeremy*

"Hey we should do something crazy with the guys tonight." Annie says, dragging me to the beer trough.

"Like what?" I grab two bottles, giving one to Annie. Glenn walks up to us holding three beers.

"Thanks Glenn!" I start laughing taking the extra beer and giving one to Annie. She grabs a piece of ice and drops it down my shirt in my bra.

"Shit! Annie you bitch!" I frantically dig for the ice. My phone beeps.

*I'm here over by the bonfire w j*

"Well at least she's texting! They're over by the bonfire. Let's go find them."

There's a lot of people here. Most I've seen at school but a lot of older people, Jenna's age. We see Tay and Jeremy standing together by a tree.

"Hey guys!" Annie grabs the extra beer and hands one to Tay and one to Jeremy.

"Hey Tay, cute shirt!" I say.

"Thanks, hey are those my boots?!"

"Maybe? Sorry but you left them at my house and they look so good with this skirt!" I say, twirling around.

"Yeah, they do." Tay's smiling. Either she's not as mad or she's already started drinking.

"Where's Harry, Grace?" Jeremy asks.

"He went to talk to TJ. Derek said he was pissed, TJ I mean."

I look back by the truck where all Jenna's biker friends were earlier. I see Harry. He looks pissed. TJ is saying something, Harry steps over to him and shoves him. Oh shit.