Chapter 97

Harry's POV

Grace puts on my hoodie and some sweatpants, tying her hair up in a loose mess on top of her head. Her face is pink and her lips are swollen. She looks like she just had sex. It's a good look on her.

"You better get dressed, perv, and stop watching me like that. You say I'M bad?!" She puts some ChapStick on her lips and smiles.

"Hey! Where are you guys, or should that be obvious?!" Tay yells, walking in the front door.

"Crap! You get dressed, I'll go out there." Grace throws me my pants, hitting me in the face. "Sorry!"

She goes out shutting the door and I get up and get dressed. It's fucking creepy being naked in front of all these posters. I pull a T-shirt of mine out of Grace's drawer. Shit, how many clothes of mine does she have? I check myself in the mirror, looks good. Nice hickey, Grace. When did she do that?

"Hey guys. When did it start snowing?" I say, walking out to the living room. The snow is really coming down outside.

"Um, probably when you guys were having sex!" Tay says, smiling.

"What?! Harry and I were just going to put in a movie. Scary, or action do you think?"

"Let's do scary. Where's Annie and Kodi?"

"Ryan's bringing them. Annie had to go home to get her stuff, then they'll be here." Grace puts in a movie and sits down on the couch. I walk over and sit on the floor between her legs.

"Harry, your Mom's really OK with you spending the night?" Tay asks, sitting down next to Grace.

"Yeah, she don't care." I say.

"I'm surprised Annie's parents let her stay over."

"My mom talked to her mom and told her Harry's grandma would be watching out for us, so she was OK with it." Grace leans down and kisses me on the head.

"Cool! Gracie says Lizzie's really amazeballs, Harry. I can't wait to meet her." Tay says.

My phone buzzes. I almost don't want to look. The texts have been coming several times a day now, and a lot of times they don't even make sense, just jumbled letters.

*Just want to say, I'm sure my work is done. Since you won't break up, I have had to take the next step. Remember I did warn you.*

Nice. Just another fucking creepy, ominous, text from my special friend. I ignore it as I have all of them for the last month.

"Was that her?" Grace asks. She must've heard my phone buzz. "What did she say?"

"Just more shit, how since we won't break up, she's taking the next step."

"Harry, do you have any idea who it is?" Tay asks.

"No. Nobody I can think of seems crazy enough to do this."

"Hey guys." Ryan says, walking in, followed by Annie and Kodi.

"Hi Gracie! Hey Tay! Harry, looks like you've been busy again with Miss Gracie!" Annie says, pointing at my neck.

"Practice makes perfect, Annie." I say.

"Oh, no Babe, we already got this. Couldn't get any better!" Grace puts her arms around me and whispers in my ear. "But we should keep practicing, we don't want to lose it." Such a bad girl. Mmm.