Chapter 67

Harry's POV

Grace is blushing. She's just staring at me and Addi and blushing. Smiling. She's doing that too. Beautiful.

Addi is the sweetest baby. At first I'll admit I wasn't thrilled with the idea of watching her, not because I couldn't do it, but because I would have to be near Kelly. I'm sure she feels just as awkward knowing about Grace and I's sex life as I do, so there's probably no way she'd bring it up. Still, it's as embarrassing as anything could possibly be. She didn't say a word about it though. Just asked if I could watch the baby. Addi held her arms out to me as soon as I walked in the door. She looks a lot like Grace, same bright blue eyes.

The party tonight should be cool. I'm ready to do something with Grace, other than walk back and forth to school. You've done more than that with Grace. Yes, and more of that would be just fine, not too much more though, not yet.

"Did you know your sister and Kodi are going to the party tonight with us, like together?" Grace is saying.

"I knew she was after some guy, didn't know it was Castle. Does that bother you?" I know Grace cares about him. Jess is probably more than he can handle.

"No it kind of makes me feel good. I want him to be happy, and I feel bad, like I was giving him mixed signals. Then you just overwhelmed me Harry Styles, and I couldn't say no." She playfully grins at me.

I look down at Addi. Good thing she's asleep. The things I want to do to Grace when she acts all innocent.

"I'd say, saying no isn't something you have much experience with when it comes to me." I whisper over Addis' sleeping face. Grace blushes again, taking her bottom lip between her teeth.

I love when she does that.

"I'm going to go check on Annie and Glenn. Guess you'll be fine here with Addi, yeah?" Grace stands up leaning over to kiss my forehead, giving me a perfect view down her shirt. Red lace. Damn.

"I'm going in the living room and laying down on the couch. Addi can sleep on my chest." I say, slowly standing up.

"Mom should be home soon. I can take her if you want."

"It's OK, I don't mind." I say, smiling.

Babies smell so good! What the fuck is that about?! I walk slowly into the living room. Addi lets out a deep sigh. I stop and stay completely still waiting to see if she's going to wake up. She doesn't stir so I slowly sit down, leaning back on the couch and stretching my legs out. Addi wiggles and rolls over on her belly. She puts her arms up around my neck.

There are worse things.

Grace smiles at us, taking another picture. Then she turns and skips out of the room down the hall. I lay my head back and close my eyes.

I can't believe how much my life has changed in just a week. I sometimes feel like it's all just a dream, that I'll wake up in my bed, and realize none of this ever happened. I open my eyes suddenly, just to make sure. Still on the couch with Addi.

Last week I was out with Jeff on the bike trails at the park. We went into the woods and smoked some weed before I got the call from Mom that Jess was stranded. Mom didn't want her walking home alone. That was when everything really changed. The fight at Homecoming. When Grace remembered. I'll never forget the look on her face when it all came back, her feelings for me. That's when they really started. She knew me, knew us, what we'd been through and what we meant to each other.

Still, I had no idea it would ever go this far.

Look at us now. I'm laying on her couch, holding her sleeping baby cousin. Grace is getting on the pill and her mom knows just how serious we are. I wish we could be together all the time. Living just four doors down is great. She's all I think about when we're not together. She's in my head. She's in my heart. So close but so far away. That is so fucking dumb. I think those must be song lyrics, because no way I'm admitting I just thought that on my own.

I smile as I feel her warm lips press softly against mine. I open my eyes and there she is smiling down at me. My Grace. My everything.