Chapter 92

Grace's POV

"Jeremy, this person could be a crazy psycho! This goes way beyond your average prank. I read you the letter! He says he'll destroy us! Like, what the fuck does that mean?!" Jeremy and I are walking back to my locker from home-ec.

"Grace, listen, this person has been sending threatening texts to Harry for a month now almost, right? Nothing has happened so far, OK well, there was the graffiti thing, but that's hardly dangerous. This bitch, or whoever, is just trying to scare you."

"Yeah, well it's starting to work." I say.

We get to the locker and Harry, Tay, and Kodi are already there.

"Harry, I just read this, I forgot about it earlier. Seriously, this is a psycho." I hand him the letter. Kodi puts his hand on my back.

"The letter's from the guy who's been texting Harry? Has he sent you texts before?" Kodi asks.

"No, this is the first time anything's happened to me." I put my arms around Kodi's neck and he hugs me back, awkwardly. Oh right, he's weird because Harry's here. I let go.

"What does it say?" Tay asks.

"Grace, it's time to let go of Harry. He doesn't love you, he's using you. Remember I warned you. I can destroy you both." Harry folds the letter after reading it, and shoves it in his pocket.

"Wow that's seriously creepy. Have you guys told your parents?" Kodi asks.

"Harry's family knows, but all I've said to my Mom, is that he's been getting weird texts from some anonymous weirdo."

"We need to tell them about this, Grace, and I'm going to go show it to Mooney right now. You coming with me or you want me to meet you at home?" Harry asks.

"I have to go to art to meet Glenn. We just have a quick thing to do on our collage, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes."

"I'll walk with her, Harry." Kodi grabs my book bag from me and slings it over his shoulder.

"Thanks, Castle. I'll see you at home. Stay with him, Grace." Harry gives me a quick kiss and takes off down the hall.

"Can I come with you guys? I want to see your collage." Tay looks at Jeremy awkwardly. He's, of course, paying no attention to her, um, he's staring at me. He's so weird.

"Yeah, OK well I'll text you later Jeremy." I say. He's just staring!

"Hello! Jeremy! Grace is talking to you, how can you just stand there and say nothing?!" Tay grabs my arm and starts to pull me down the hall. Kodi follows.

"Bye Grace." Jeremy says.

"Grace, he's just too weird. I wanted to go to art to see Glenn, really. I just didn't want to say that in front of Jeremy. Although why not, he's always so spaced out, I don't think he listens to anything I say!" Tay looks back to where Jeremy was, but now he's vanished.

"Glenn?! So maybe you're thinking about dumping Jeremy for MY Glenn?"

"He's really cute, Gracie, and as far as Jeremy, he probably wouldn't even notice."

"Omg! I totally forgot to show you guys!" I yell, just remembering the tattoo.

"What?" Kodi digs in my bookbag. "You have gum, I'm assuming?"

"Let me get to art and I'll show you, it's more private there."

"Come on Gracie, you've had the hicky since you started messing around with Harry, that's old news." Tay says.

"No, no. It's not a hicky, although I do have a fresh one from this morning! Remember when I left math? Yeah, Harry and I did it in the bathroom!" Omg was that hot. I'm seriously making sure we do that again. The way he was holding me up! That position was...

"Gracie!" Tay and Kodi are behind me, just standing there at the art room door, I just walked right on past it. Oops!

"Did you just say you and Harry had sex in the bathroom?!" Tay says.

"Um, I don't want to know that people! I will be in the office if you need me Grace." Mr. Sweeney says. "Glenn is already in there putting the collage on the poster board." Mr. Sweeney walks out and down the hall. I think I'll just die now. Right now.

"THANKS TAY!! You know you might be able to get that on the morning announcements tomorrow if you hurry down to the office!" God what is wrong with her?!

"Omg I'm so sorry, Gracie." Tay says, trying not to laugh. "He won't say anything. He's super cool. Hot also, did I mention that?"

"Did you seriously do that, Gracie?!" Kodi's looking shocked.

"Yes, now check this out." I pull down the side of my leggings to show them my tattoo.

"Wow, Gracie, that's the stupidest thing you've ever done. Why would you do that?! Oh let me guess, Harry thought you should do it." Tay says.

"I'm surprised too, Tay, but it IS a pretty cool tat. We just have to deal with it, you know? Gracie's going to do what's right for her and what's right for her and Harry. It isn't about us and probably we just need to chill."

"Seriously? You guys really hate it? And No, Tay, Harry actually didn't want me to get it. We almost got in a fight about it. Anyway...you should see Harry's new one! It's so hot."

"Do your parents know?!" Tay is not letting this go.

"Hell no! But if they find out, what can they do, they both have them."

"OK, Kodi, you're right, I have to just chill myself. It's time for my unicorn, that's why I'm all beotchy, has to be. Sorry Gracie. What's Harry's tattoo?" Tay walks up to where Glenn is and smiles at him.

"Hey Tay. What's up?" Glenn looks over at me and smiles.

"Well, thank you for asking, Crystal!" I say.

"Yes, Crystal, I would LOVE to have the sex with you!" Glenn says, laughing.

"Supernatural is sooo funny, omg!" Tay says.

"He has it on his arm, 360 G Turn, and an anchor under it. What do you think it means?" They will NEVER get it.

"Wait, I got this! This is totally obvious. The 360 is because of that trick Harry is constantly doing on his bike, the G Turn, not sure, and the anchor is because, secretly, Harry's a pirate." Tay says, then busts out laughing.

"That was freaking hilarious!" I start laughing just as Mr. Sweeney comes back in.

"Forgot my notes, everyone OK in here?" Mr. Sweeney has no idea what's going on, and that makes it even funnier!

(VOTE VOTE VOTE please! The votes are important to get my story out there. Just click on the star anywhere in the chapter or at the end. Thanks friends! xx)