Chapter 64

(Hey friends! Love you guys! I have about 100 faithful readers who stick with every chapter, and the number is rising! I TOTALLY APPREESH YOU ALL ☺ Hope you're enjoying the story. Get your friends reading it, spread the word! xx)

Grace's POV

It's Friday and I have to do my speech. I'm ready. Mr. Howard is not going to sleep through mine! Harry goes today also. I just want to get the day over with and go to the party tonight. This is really the first time Harry and I have done anything out somewhere. Of course Bitcherson will be there, but so will Kodi, Annie, and Ryan. Oh and Glenn!!

I don't know where Harry is today. I waited as long as I could but didn't want to be late again for speech.

"Hi Gracie! OMG Ryan kissed me last night after you went to Harry's!" Annie can barely control herself, grabbing my arm. I open the locker and put my jacket inside.

"Awesome! So how was it? Oh, and please, skip the details, it is my brother." I look around for Harry but still don't see him.

I squat to dig out my hairbrush from my bag. It's super windy out this morning, my hair is crazy.

"Omg sooo good! Where's Harry?"

"Not sure, he must be late." If I didn't bring a hairbrush! I see my gum and grab a piece, offering one to Annie. Just as I find my brush, Kodi walks up and sits down on the floor beside me.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hey. Listen I need to talk to you, just for a minute, you and me." He looks up at Annie.

"Oh, OK, I'll see you after speech Gracie." Annie says, turning and flipping her ponytail as she walks away.

"OK, what's up?"

"Two things. I'm going to the party tonight like I already told you, but I'm going with someone. I know you don't care, but I don't know, I just felt like I should tell you." He says.

"Yeah, I'm OK with that. I mean like I have any right not to be! Who is it? Omg, It's not Cici is it?" Please anyone but Cici or one of the barbie bitches.

"It's Jess."

"Jess Samuels?"

"No, Styles."

Kodi's going on a date with Jess. With Harry's sister. OK, so what? She was cool with me the other night. She's really wild for Kodi though. Harry's wild.

"OK. Sorry, I had to process that. I'm good with you and Jess. I just didn't know you liked her."

Kodi's just looking at me. He stands up and offers his hand to pull me up. I take it, and he pulls me up and into his arms for a hug.

"I don't. I like you Grace, but that's not an option is it." He whispers in my ear. He gives me a hug then releases me. I stumble back, right into Harry.

Ouch. OK I deserved that, Kodi.

"Hey." I turn to Harry.

"Hey back." Harry eyes Kodi but there's nothing showing on his face but a smile for me.

"What else did you want to talk to me about?" I ask Kodi.

"I'll talk to you later. It's almost time for the bell." He gives Harry a nod, then walks off.

"Was that weird?" I ask Harry.

"What?"

"I don't know. Kodi said he wanted to talk to me and then stopped." I take both his hands in mine bringing them to my lips and kissing them.