Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Harry's POV

I must be out of my fucking mind! She's talking about her duck family, going on walks with her brothers, and all I can see is how beautiful she is. Her hair is like gold in what's left of the days sunlight. It falls around her shoulders in waves. Her eyes light up when she gets excited or laughs. What the hell Styles?! What is this! I've been with plenty of girls, but never have I been so out of control in my head. We've only been together a couple of days. Yeah but you've been all about this girl for years. Wondering if you two could ever be together, ever have anything more than a friendship.

Shit, what's she saying?? Something about wanting me to kiss her. I can do that.

"Hello, Harry, you OK?" Grace is asking me.

"I'm sorry, I've got a headache or some shit starting. Just zoned out for a sec. What did you want me to do to you?" I grin at Grace, and love it when her eyes widen in anticipation.

"Kiss me Harry."

She's got my shirt in her hands and she's pulling me over to her, on top of her. I move my body over hers and use my knee to push her legs apart. She brings her knees up as I lower myself on top of her. Just feeling her body beneath mine makes me hard. I take her hands and pull them above her head. I lick my lips and kiss her mouth softly. She eagerly takes my tongue and let's me lick her lips. I pull my lips off hers and kiss along her jaw line to her ear.

"Is this what you wanted Grace?" I whisper to her. She whimpers yes and moves her body against me. She tightens her legs around my waist. "Do you want me to do anything else?" I say tasting her skin and kissing down her neck.

"Yes Harry, please." She's breathless and her heart is pounding. My own pulse is fucking exploding hearing her whimper my name. You should stop Styles. No fucking way, not yet.

I suck the skin on her neck softly, then harder biting gently and feeling it get hot under my lips. A little harder and I hear Grace whimper.

"Don't quit Harry, mark me." She moans and I keep sucking. I stop and pull away to look. a reddish blue bruise is forming on her neck.

I release her hands and lean up on one elbow. She grabs my biceps and her grip is strong, she wants more. I look at Grace and her face is flushed. She takes my hand and places it on her stomach, pulling up her sweatshirt to expose her skin.

"Grace, you sure?" I ask, praying she says yes. Fuck, I'm not sure I could stop. You should stop.

"Yes Harry, I've never been more sure." She pulls my head down to her and whispers, "Harry please, I want you to touch me. I know you want to."

"Jesus Grace I do. I just don't want to rush you."

"You're not. I promise Harry. I know what I'm doing, what we're doing. I want you to do this."

I move her shirt up over her bra. It's pink lace. I look at Grace, she smiles. I bring my lips to her stomach and softly kiss her. Her skin instantly prickles with goosebumps. She brings her hands up into my hair and pulls me up to her bra. Now you should stop. Definitely stop now.

I cup my hand over her bra and kiss the skin between her tits. I'm so fucking hard right now and Grace is arching her back with her head back, her eyes closed. She let's go of my hair and pulls at my lower back. I thrust against her. She gasps and puts her legs up around me. You really have to stop now Styles.

I stop and look up at Grace. I don't want to stop. I won't go all the way with this. She raises her head to look at me. She's biting her lip. I keep looking at her and reach around her arched back to unhook her bra.