Get a Room ~ Jared Padalecki

"Sam, do you have a suicide mission?" I yelled, glaring at the man in front of me, "do you have any idea," I began to laugh, "how stupid you look right now?"
     Standing in front of me, Jared was making silly faces, making me break my character. At my words, he over dramatically placed a hand over his heart and pretended to wipe a tear away from his eye. I heard the director yell cut, telling us to take a few minutes to calm down.
     "Arielle, that hurts. Right here," Jared pointed to his chest, making his lip quiver purposely. I only laughed, reaching up to mess up his hair. He gently slapped my hand away, fixing it immediately.
     "Okay, let's try this again!" Bobby yelled, taking his seat. Jared's back was to the camera, while I was in its view. I tried at least three times to say my line, when finally I looked straight at the camera.
     "If you could see his face," I tried not to laugh, "I can't..." I trailed off, staring up at him. His shoulder , which was in the shot, was moving. Jensen, Misha and the crew were laughing as they watched us. Finally, we got the scene filmed. Want to know how many takes it took? Twelve.

     I stood with Jared as Jensen and Misha shot a few scenes together. We were leaning against my trailer, close to one another, but not close enough to touch. I felt a sudden warmth on my left hand and saw that Jared was holding it in his. I didn't question it, and he didn't offer to explain. We stayed like that for a long time, until Jared cleared his throat.
     "Arielle, I have something to tell you," he said to me, looking at the ground in front of him. I grew concerned; Jared didn't often act like this.
     "What is it, Jared?" I questioned, moving closer to him, so our shoulders touched.
     "Well, you see, I um, I," he stuttered nervously. I stood up and went in front of him, lifting his head with my right hand. He was still clutching my left, and I could feel him sweating.
     "Calm down, Jare," I told him, using one of his many nicknames. I gently moved my hand over his cheek, and trailed it along his jaw. He clenched his eyes closed. A second later, he sighed, opened them and stood up straight. He was nearly a foot taller than I was. I dropped my hand, watching him.
     With no hesitation, he bent down and brushed his lips against mine. I placed my arms around his neck and leaned up, trying to make it easier for him, as well as trying to get closer. He dropped my hand gripped the backs of my thighs, hoisting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed my back against the side of my trailer.
     His hands were on the vehicle's exterior, on either side of my head. Our bodies were closer than they had ever been before. By the time we pulled back, we were panting. He stared into each other's eyes silently, catching our breath.
     "I like you," he confessed, finishing his earlier sentence. I laughed, brushing away a piece of hair that had fallen into his eyes. This time, he didn't fuss; he just watched me intently.
     "I like you too, Jared," I responded, pecking his lips. He tried to kiss me again, but we were interrupted.
     "Oh go get a room you two," Jensen shouted, "there are children on this set." Misha was beside him, making puking actions and sound effects. Without another word, Jared let me down and I pulled him into my trailer, sticking my tongue out at the two of them.