Just Kiss Me Already ~ Dean Winchester

Holiday Jackson was generally a very genuine person. She lied only when she had to, she spoke her opinion quite bluntly, and she didn't pretend to be someone she wasn't.
     But every person has exceptions. Holly, as her friends liked to call her, would stretch the truth, lie or be a completely different person if she knew by doing any of those things, she would help someone.
     At the current moment, she stood at the door of Tyler and Angie Reid, claiming she was an FBI agent by the name of Allison Hough. She was doing a good job of it too; she was clad in black suit pants, a red blouse and a black blazer, holding her badge out for them to see. It looked real to anyone other than trained professionals. But of course, the Reids weren't too concerned about checking for authenticity.
     Their daughter, Lily, had just been killed. She had been attacked by what local authorities said was a bear, but Holiday wasn't too sure. It had happened on their property not too far from the house. Usually bears don't wander that close.
     The same thing had happened to seven other girls under the age of 10 over the last 20 years. They were clawed open almost to the point that even the parents of the children had difficultly identifying the corpses.
     While the three adults were sitting the small living room of the Reid household, the doorbell rang. Mr. Reid went to answer it, leaving the women alone. He was confused when he saw two men, who also claimed to be agents, on the other side of the door.
     "Angie, this is Agent Young and his partner, Agent Scott. They want to know about Lily," Tyler told his wife, "are they working with you?" his question was directed towards Holiday.
     She could easily see that they weren't agents. Their appearance, their tense stance, the fact that they had knives hidden under their blazers; it screamed "Hunter!". That's right, they couldn't fool her; she could see the outline of the blades under their snug suit jackets. She didn't have any intention to work with them, but she knew that they would all be in trouble if she denied that they were working with her.
     "Yes, these are my partners," she told Mr. Reid, giving the men a look while the couple's attention was away from her. She wanted them to know that she didn't trust them.
     After they asked the Reids a few questions, they thanked them and left. As soon as they were out of earshot, Holiday turned towards them.
     "Who are you two?" her question was simple, but neither of the men knew just what to say. They didn't know if they could trust her.
     "I'm Sam Winchester and this is my brother, Dean," the taller one spoke up, "who are you?"
     "Holiday Jackson," she replied, her eyes scanning the two good looking men. Personally, she thought the shorter one, Dean was the better looking out of the two. He had a slight stubble along his jaw, which was clenched as he looked at her. He, too, let his eyes wander over her body, stopping to glance longer at some places. "Now what are you boys doing, pretending to be FBI agents?"
     "We could ask you the same thing," Dean spoke up, his eyes resting on her face.
     "Touché. I guess a better question is why you're hiding blades under you jackets," she smirked at them.
     "What are you?" Dean seemed to stiffen even more, if possible. Holiday rolled her eyes; they made it too obvious that they were hunters.
     "Human, just like the two of you. You know, you aren't very inconspicuous," she pointed out. When they didn't understand, she sighed and explained, "I know you guys are hunters. I'm one too."

     A week later, the case was solved. The Winchesters had ended up working with Holiday, since it made more sense to work together than to work alone. They finished the case sooner than they would have if they had been on their own.
     In that one week, Holiday had grown close to the oldest Winchester. Dean hadn't trusted her for the first few days, but he eventually did.
     Sam was already in the Impala, waiting for his brother. Dean stood with Holiday by her Polara, speaking with her.
     "You aren't half bad," he told her, smirking.
     "Thanks, Winchester. You aren't too bad yourself," she copied his expression, leaning on the hood of her car.
     "Nice ride, too," he began, but she interrupted him.
     "Shut up," she chuckled, looking up at him.
     "What?" he stared at her, confused.
     "Just kiss me already." Dean cupped her cheek with his rough, yet gentle, hands and pulled her face towards his. He crashed his lips against hers, pushing her farther against the vehicle.
     Holiday pulled back, her smirk still on her lips, "I'll see you around, Winchester." She climbed in her car, watching his figure get smaller and smaller in her rear view mirror.