Confetti! It's a Parade! ~ Misha Collins

It was a quiet afternoon for Hope Williams. That is, until she entered the set of Supernatural.
     She was good friends with Jared and Jensen, two of the main actors, along with Jared's wife, Genevieve, who she had gone to high school with. They had continuously invited her to come and meet the rest of the cast and watch them film a few scenes, so she decided to take them up on their offer.
     She didn't bother to tell either of the boys that she was coming, for she wanted to surprise them. But they weren't the ones that were surprised. As soon as she walked onto the set with Gen, she saw three men trying to shoot a scene. Unfortunately, they weren't doing very well. Jared was standing across from Jensen who was slumped against the shoulder of a man who she had never met.
     She knew his name of course. She watched every episode of Supernatural.
     Papers flew into the air around the three actors, making the yet-to-be introduced one laugh.
     People say that first impressions are everything. Whatever you do or say defines who you are to certain people. Well, Hope didn't know what to make of the man in a beige trench coat, for the first thing that she, in person, ever heard come out of his mouth was, "Confetti! It's a parade!"
     Hope and Gen began to laugh, along with Jared and a few other cast and crew members. At the sound of her voice, Jensen looked up from his slouched position. A grin spread across his face when he saw her.
     He approached the tho women with Jared and the third man trailing behind him.
     "Hope! I'm glad you could make it!" he told her, flinging his arm around her shoulder in a friendly manner. Jared hugged Gen and turned toward Hope, smiling.
     Hope was barely paying attention though. She was amazed by he third man in front of her. She thought that he was a good looking man from far away and an even better looking one up close.
     His piercing blue eyes danced with happiness, a result from his previous laughter. He was easily half of a foot taller than her. He had a white shirt, a blue tie, black pants and a beige trench coat on. His jaw showed faint signs of a beard, but not enough so to make him look bad. On the contrary, he looked very, very nice.
     'Is one able to describe a man as beautiful?' Hope asked herself. 'If so, this man is definitely the most beautiful man I have ever seen.'
     "Hello," he held his hand out for Hope to shake, which she did, "I'm Misha Collins."
     "Hope Williams, it's a pleasure to meet you," Hope responded. If only Misha knew the true meaning of her words.
     It was more than a pleasure, It was heavenly. She had been a fan of him since the first time she had seen him in season 4. She knew from stories that Jared and Jensen had told her that he did not have a low, husky voice like his character Castiel. Personally, she thought his regular voice suited him better. It seemed to be more playful. It fit his personality.
     Within ten minutes of knowing each other, the two were cracking jokes and fooling around. She watched him and the others film a few more scenes and laughed as one of the three men always seemed to be able to ruin the take with their laughter.
     When it was time for Hope to leave, Misha walked up to her to say goodbye. Surprisingly, he seemed nervous. 'What does he have to be nervous for? I'm the one that has my own heartbeat pounding in my ears. I'm the one who has sweaty palms. I'm the one who is only an inch away from losing my composure.'
     "Well, it was nice to finally meet you. Maybe I'll see you around?" it came out like a question instead of a statement.
     "Yeah, maybe you will," Hope smiled up at him, handing him a small folded piece of paper. As soon as she was out of sight, Misha unfolded it. Out of it fell small pieces of coloured paper. Holding them in his hands curiously, he saw that she had written him a message.

     Confetti! It's a parade!
xxx-xxx-xxxx