I Have a Date With Jared Padalecki ~ Jared Padalecki

"Sam!" I yelled as I ran to the very tall man. I reached him just as he collapsed onto his knees. I grabbed two fistfuls of his shirt, trying to keep him up, but he was heavy. "Come here, let me look at you," I moved him so his head was on my shoulder. I put my hand on his back where he had been stabbed. He didn't even make a sound.
     I took my hand away and saw that it was covered in blood. I propped him back up and held his face with my clean hand. "Hey, it's not even that bad, it's not even that bad," I repeated, trying to convince not only Sam, but myself also. "Sammy?" I shook him a bit. His eyes were beginning to droop. "Sam!" I yelled, trying to get him to keep fighting.
      "Hey listen to me, we're going to patch you up, okay? You'll be good as new. I'm gonna take care of you," Dean told him, holding him up and taking my place. His head fell down so I placed my hands on either side of his face, making him look at me. "That's my job right? Watching out for my pain in the ass little brother?"
     Sam's eyes were completely closed now. "Sam? Sammy?" I shouted, but I didn't get a response. "No. No, no, no, no." Dean and I clutched onto Sam's dead body. "Sam!" my voice echoed. I felt a tear run down my cheek as I buried my face into his hair, never letting go of him.
     "Cut!" the director yelled, "great job guys."

     A while later, all signs that I had cried were gone. I was getting dressed in my regular attire, ready to leave the set and relax at home. Jared and Jensen were both getting cleaned up as well.
     "Emily!" I heard as I left my trailer. Turning my head towards the sound, I saw that Jared was running to catch up to me. I smile up at him. I was a mere five foot four, which looked even smaller compared to Jared's muscular six foot four frame.
     "Hey Jared," I greeted, "what's up?"
     "Hey," he grinned. He seemed to be searching for something to say. Finally he told me, "you did great out there."
     "Umm thanks?" it came out like a question. He seemed nervous and he kept rubbing hands on the thighs of his pants. "Are you okay?"
     "What? Oh yeah, I'm fine," he replied. We stood in an awkward silence for a moment.
     "Is there something you need?" I questioned him, leaning against the side of my trailer.
     "Well, I was wondering if you'd like to grab some dinner some time. You know, to, uh, celebrate the end of season two!" he stuttered out.
     "Sure," I answered happily, "when?"
     I had had feelings for Jared since season one, so I was happy that he was offering to take me out to dinner. Inside I was jumping for joy, but on the outside, I just grinned.
     I would feel nervous, but I think that Jared was nervous enough for the both of us. Luckily, he calmed down some after I accepted.
     "What about tomorrow night at 8?"
     "It's a date," I agreed, saying goodbye and walking to my car. As soon as I got in, reality seemed to hit me. "I have a date with Jared Padalecki." I could hardly believe my own words.