I'm Only a Prayer Away ~ Gabriel

As my brothers and I sat in our motel room, we heard a conversation on one of the walkie talkies that we had acquired. We headed out to the address that we heard, but found that no one was there except for us. After grabbing our flash lights and our weapons from the trunk of the Impala, we headed inside the building to check it out.

     As soon as we stepped in, Sam and Dean were dressed as doctors and I was dressed as a nurse. We soon realized that we were in one of those crappy soap operas, Doctor Sexy, M.D. When Dean saw 'Doctor Sexy', he started to freak out. Most of the doctor's attention, though, was on me. It wasn't that strange, since I was the only woman out of the four of us, but his stare seemed familiar.

     The whole 'Doctor Sexy' get up didn't last long; it was the Trickster in disguise. I understood what he meant when he said that we were in a game; he wanted us to play along. But of course, Dean's stubborn nature got him shot by an angry man who said that his wife needed some sort of surgery. Sam actually played his role and patched Dean up, while I helped, playing my role as well.

     The scene changed, and we were on a Japanese game show. Both Sam and Dean were on platforms, while I had to stand with overly happy, half-dressed Japanese girls. At least I was dressed decently, though. It turned out, that if one of the boys answered incorrectly or didn't answer, they would be hit where it hurts the most. Poor Sammy figured that out for us.

     Before Dean was asked a question, Castiel showed up. But when he tried to help us out, he disappeared, so Dean had to take on his roll by himself. Somehow, he managed to speak Japanese and avoided being hit.

     A bunch of scenarios went on, until we ended up being the stars of a sitcom. The audience laughed at anything, even if it wasn't funny.

     Castiel rushed into the room and began talking to us, but he was cut off when he was thrown against the wall. I rushed to his side, helping him as the Trickster came in through the same door, grinning like it was Christmas.

     All of a sudden, Cas had duck tape over his mouth. I helped him stand, seeing the Trickster's eyes follow my every move. Castiel disappeared, leaving me to stand by myself, on the other side of the room as my brothers. Dean decided to be stupid and piss the Trickster off, resulting in him being pushed against the wall by his throat.

     I yelled for him to stop, to let Dean go, and momentarily, when his eyes softened as they gazed at me, I thought he would. But he didn't. No; he had to send us to a different channel. It ended with Sam stabbing him with a wooden stake. I don't know why, but I felt bad for him.

     We were transported back to the warehouse, where he laid on the ground, not moving or breathing. I bent down and checked his pulse; there was nothing. It saddened me for an unknown reason. I should have been happy; the thing that had put us through hell was dead, but I wasn't.

     The next morning, we couldn't find Sammy. We later found out that the Trickster was alive; it wasn't hard to figure it out when Sammy was the Impala. Dean (or should I say Sam) drove us somewhere, where we got out and waited for the Trickster to show up. Dean had yelled loud enough to wake the dead, so surely the Trickster had heard. During the drive, I had come up with a hypothesis, though I hadn't yet told Dean. He had a plan, so I wasn't going to interrupt him.

     The Trickster appeared, and after a bit of talking, Sam climbed out of the Impala as a human being. Well, as human as Sam had ever been.

     Apparently, Dean and I had thought the same thing; we both thought that the Trickster was really an Angel. When he wasn't able to step out of the circle of holy fire, our suspicions were confirmed. The Angel changed the scenery, making us appear in the warehouse.