Sorry ~ Sam Winchester

"Okay, I can't take this anymore, Sammy," I heard a deep male voice whisper. I was sitting a few feet away with my back towards them, looking around the set.
     "Look, Dean. I don't like this either. But we have to blend in until we can fix this," another man replied. They must have been working on their lines. I should too if I'm going to be stuck here for a while, but I'm still trying to figure everything out.
     A few days ago, Castiel had burst into my motel room and drawn an odd mark on one of the windows. Next thing I knew, I was pushed through the window and Cas was gone.
     Instead of finding myself on the ground, I found myself on a mat. Someone had called "Cut!" and someone else had helped me up. I was no longer in a crappy motel room. I was on a movie set.
     As a little girl, I had the common dream of becoming a movie star or a rock star, but those thoughts were gone by the time I was six. My father was killed by a vampire and two years later my mother was killed by a demon. For years I learned the ways of hunting all the thing that go bump in the night.
     My uncle, Greg, who I lived with wasn't too happy about it, but I found ways to train myself. I've been a hunter since I was sixteen, when Greg finally allowed me to go on my first hunt. Greg was a hunter too, but he was more of the 'stay home and research' kind. He had lost his right arm in a fight with a demon.
     I wasn't allowed to go alone on my first hunt of course. I tagged along with John Winchester. He was a good man, but he was demanding and secretive. He told me he had two boys. One was my age and the other was a few years older. Sam and Dean he said their names were. I never met them, but John spoke highly of the two of them. 
     I have only heard from him a few times since then. That was a little over ten years ago.
     In the few days that I had been trapped in this 'other world' I had learned a few things. But the main thing I had learned was that this whole television series was based on the lives of John's sons.
     I stood up from my seat and decided to walk around a bit to familiarize my surroundings. Just as I was about to turn around, I ran smack dab into a tall man. The strength of his step made me fall backwards.
     "Oh! I'm so sorry," I apologized as I got up. I looked at their faces and felt myself freeze. They both reminded me of John. Especially the shorter one. The way he held himself and his facial expression just screamed "Winchester!"
     The other man, who I had bumped into, had a kinder face, but he still reminded me of my former mentor.
     'Damn they cast these people well.' I thought to myself.
     "No sorry, it was my fault."
     "I'm B-Vivian Nelson," I quickly corrected myself, hoping they wouldn't notice. I was about to say my real name, Brenna Davis, but I quickly remembered that I was supposed to be actress Vivian Nelson.
     The shorter one eyed me suspiciously. "Jensen Ackles," he told me.
     "Jared Padaleski. I mean, Padalecki," the taller one said.
     'Odd.' I thought. He had trouble with his own name.
     "So you're the ones that play Sam and Dean Winchester?" I asked. I knew that they were of course, but I wanted to see how they would react. They looked at each other as if they were confirming something.
     "Yeah we are," Jensen spoke up, "who's your character?"
     "Brenna Davis. Your father was my mentor," I told him. It felt as if I were actually talking to John's kids. I didn't bother correcting myself to say that I meant our characters. I knew these guys weren't who they said they were. I didn't know who or what they are. As a last minute thought, I mumbled under my breath, "Christo."
     "What?' Jared eyed me carefully. Neither of them flinched so I let that theory fly out the window.
     "Nothing," I smiled, looking up at them.

     A few hours later I was leaving the set, when I was pinned to the wall of a brick building. It was dark our but I could still make out the face of Jared Padalecki.
     "Who are you?" he asked me quietly. His forearm was against my throat, pressed hard enough so I wouldn't escape but light enough so it didn't cut off my airways. Quickly I kicked his shin, weakening him before I grabbed his arm and pinned it behind his back. I shoved him up against the wall, holding tightly to his wrists.
     "I could ask you the same thing," I shot back. He struggled to get free, but with the position he was in, his strength did not benefit him. 
     When he didn't answer me, I let him go, throwing him down away from me.
     If John had seen me do that, he would have given me an earful. He always told me that if I had the upper hand, don't lose it.
     "I'm Brenna Davis," I told him, standing a few feet away from him. If he decided to attack me I was ready.
     "Sam Winchester," he replied. I knew he was a Winchester.
     "You're John's son?" I questioned, to which he nodded, "and Jensen is Dean?"
     "Yeah. How did you get here?"
     "Here as in other dimension here, or here as in beside Carl's bakery here?" I figured it was the former, but I asked just in case. When he gave me a look, I continued, "An angel brought me here. His name is Castiel."
     "Cas? Is he okay?" it was obvious that he knew who I was talking about.
     "I don't know. He barged in and painted a symbol on my window. He didn't say a word to me. He pushed me through the window and here I am. What about you?" I answered.
     "Balthazar did the same thing with Dean and I." I nodded, showing that I understood. He was still on the ground.
     I offered him my hand to help him up, but as I tried to pull him up, I found that it was a lot harder that it seemed. I lost my balance, falling on top of him.
     "Sorry," I whispered. My voice was caught in my throat, making me unable to say it any louder. His gaze moved from my eye to my lips.
     "It's okay," he whispered back, his eyes still glancing between the to points of concentration. His voice was low and enticing.
     He slowly leaned in and I closed my eyes.
     Instead of feeling his lips on mine, I felt a forehead connect painfully with mine.
     "Sorry," Sam mumbled, embarrassed. I laughed as his cheeks became red. I leaned in and kissed him, preventing him from speaking again.