She's Mine ~ Misha Collins

"Daddy!" shouted a little boy of only three years. His shaggy light brown hair was bouncing everywhere as he ran towards his father.
     I had been babysitting the little boy for a few hours while his father was doing an interview with some of the other cast members of Supernatural.
     "Westie!" Misha called back, equally excited. He came into my view and scooped West up into his arms. The little boy flung his arms around Misha's neck, embracing him as if he hadn't seen him in days, when it had only been about three hours.
     Misha set West down onto his feet and the boy came over to me, knowing that I would be leaving soon. He hugged my legs and looked up at me, as if he didn't want me to go.
     "Well West, Katie has to go now," Misha told his son. West frowned and clutched my legs tighter.
     "Why?" he pouted, sending his dad his best puppy dog eyes. Misha smiled at me with a mischievous glimmer in his eyes.
     "Because she's mine," he replied. I was somewhat taken back by his response, but shrugged it off. He was probably just trying to get West to let me go. However, it had the opposite effect; West shook his head, his hair moving with his motion.
     "No, she's mine," West shot back, making me laugh quietly. He couldn't properly pronounce all of his words, so it came out oddly. Misha looked at me for confirmation, to which I nodded, playing along.
     "Sorry, darling, another man has my heart," I confessed dramatically.
     "Well, I didn't want it to come to this," Misha grabbed something from one of his shopping bags, which he had brought in when he had came home, "I challenge you to a duel!" he exclaimed, revealing a stick of bread, which he pointed at West. Quickly, West ran back to his toy box and dug through it to find his foam sword. As soon as he found it, he was back at my side.
     They clashed their 'weapons' a few times and Misha made overdramatic sword sounds before he dropped the bread and grabbed West, picking him up and spinning him around. He approached me with the little boy in his arms.
     "Be mine?" Misha asked, his voice low and husky. I could feel his hot breath on my skin, for his face was only a few inches from mine. My heart began to beat wildly in my chest as I closed the distance between us, giving him my reply seconds before his lips met mine.
     "Of course."