Indecisive ~ Winchester Brothers

*Author's note: I'm really sorry for the long break that I've taken. Life has really gotten busy and I don't know when I'll find time to write. I'll try to finish the requests that have piled up, but after that I think I'll end this collection. I'm really sorry everyone.*

I was leaning on the Impala while Dean filled the gas tank. We seemed to be the only people there except for Sam, who was in the small convenience store, grabbing a snack for us. We had just gotten to Hazelton, Idaho for our latest case.

"Do you have any idea what this thing could be?" I asked, crossing my arms. It was a bit chilly out, and I was too lazy to go searching for my jacket in the Impala.

"I'm not sure. The bodies don't have claw or fang marks, so it can't be a werewolf or a vampire. There's no sulfur, either, so it's not a demon. Maybe it's a shifter," he replied. Sam came out of the store with a white plastic bag in his hands and passed me a bottle of Pepsi, making me grin at him. I was what you could call a 'Pepsi addict'.

"I'll be back in a minute," Dean told, going into the small building to pay for the gas. I walked around to the passenger side of the Impala and leaned on it beside Sam. Shivering slightly, I drank my Pepsi. Sam glanced over at me, then shrugged off his jacket. He held it out to me, but I denied it.

"We'll be leaving in a minute," I told him, but he didn't listen and draped the warm material over my shoulders. I smiled at him, then we stood in silence until Dean came back out. If I hadn't been paying attention, I wouldn't have noticed Dean's jaw clench when he saw us.

When we reached the motel room, we took out what information we already had about the case. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough to get us started. There was the odd remark made here and there, but we mostly reviewed the papers in silence. About half an hour passed before any of us really spoke to one another.

"Well, I think we should start out by talking to this Shanly woman," Dean suggested, "She had a connection to almost half the victims, so maybe this has to do with her."

"Sounds good," I agreed, going over to my bag. I knew that the best approach for this case was to act like a relative or a family friend of one of the deceased, so I had to look casual.

Heading off to the bathroom to change, I heard the scraping of a chair as Sam pushed his chair away from the table. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw that Dean had put a hand on Sam's shoulder, stopping him from getting up. I heard Dean speak to his brother quietly.

"I think I've got this one, Sammy."

Sam's hands turned to fists at his words. His lips pursed as I caught a glance of his bitch-face before I closed the bathroom door.

Dean and I were in the Impala, on our way to the hotel. We had just spoken to Deborah Shanly, but it seemed like we weren't going on be getting any information from her; she was very stubborn.

Dean and I were mostly quiet; the radio was the only sound that filled the car for the majority of the drive. It wasn't unusual for it to be like that - silence was conforming to both of us and it gave us a chance to evaluate our situation.

While I was sure that Dean's mind was on the case, mine was on how the boys had been acting. Dean was annoyed when Sam gave me his jacket - his jaw was locked all the way from the gas station to the hotel. Then when I finished changing, Sam's knuckles were white, and his bitch-face was still directed at his brother. What was going on with them?

I was pulled from my thoughts as Dean slammed on the breaks. His right arm shot out in front of me, stopping me from jerking forward. When he realized that his hand was practically on my breasts, he cleared his throat and put it down.