I Need You ~ Jensen Ackles

"And....action!" The director pointed at us, signaling for us to start.
     When I say "us", I am referring to Jensen and I. We were about to start filming the scene that I had anticipated all week. His character, Dean, and my character, Ellie, get into a small quarrel, but Dean stops her by kissing her, confessing that he was only acting the way he was because he loved her. 
     I had kissed actors for films and shows before. Practically every actress my age has. But the man I would be kissing was Jensen Ackles, which made this scene completely different.
     I had liked Jensen since we had co-started on a few episodes of Days of Our Lives. It's been over ten years, but I've never had the courage to tell him. 
     "Ellie, I told you; it's too dangerous and you're staying here. That's final!" Jensen snapped, taking on the role of Dean.
     "Dean, I'm not a baby! You can't do this alone, and Sammy isn't exactly able to go with you. Why can't you just admit for once that you need-" I didn't get to finish, as warm lips crashed against mine. 
     His hands caressed my face, then slid down towards my waist. I instinctively wrapped mine around his neck, pulling his down to my level so I could be closer to him.
     It felt as if my head was going to implode. My thoughts were zapping around in my head at the speed of light. My heartbeat pulsed loudly in my ears, nearly blocking out the cat calls from the cast and crew. Nearly.
     We could both hear them, that much I knew. But did either of us care? Definitely not.
     We eventually pulled away, gasping for breath. Jensen's lips looked fuller than before and slightly red.
     "Y-you. I need-I need you," he attempted to resume his lines as if everything was normal, but he stuttered as he spoke. After struggling with his words for a moment, he gave up and looked sheepishly at the crew.
     "Sorry, I guess we'll just have to start the scene over again."

     We ended up filming the scene four times. I, of course, did not complain. After we finished, we went to our trailers. 
     Now we were going to meet up to eat lunch. I knew it wasn't going to be awkward, but I knew that it wouldn't be the same as before either.
     I eventually saw Jensen approach me, but Jared and Misha were nowhere in sight. Great. Now it was just going to be the two of us. I could already feel the tension and imagine the mini heart attack that I was going have. Nevertheless, I still smiled at him.
     "Hey," I waved slightly, "where are the others?"
     His answer consisted of a small shrug and a quiet, "I don't know." I knew he was lying, but I let it go.

     When I arrived at my house around 9 that night, I noticed that the front door was unlocked. Strange; I hadn't left it that way when I had left in the morning. I immediately tensed and reached for the door gingerly. When I opened it, I saw that nothing was out of place. Relaxing slightly, I made my way down the hall.
     There was a faint glow from under the closed door that lead to my bedroom. Who was in there? The light seemed to be wavering.
     I grabbed my hockey stick from the hallway closet, readying it as I reached for the door knob. I silently counted to three in my head, then pushed the door open with the stick raised. As soon as I saw the room, I lowered my stick.
     The floor and the bed were covered in rose petals. The wavering light were the flickering candles that were lit around the room. Most importantly, Jensen Ackles was laying on the bed, laughing at my reaction.
     "Jensen?" I asked, wanting to know just what exactly he was doing in my bedroom, especially when it was decorated like this.
     "Sarah," he greeted, standing to approach me, "you can put this away know," he took the hockey stick from my hands and leaned it up against the wall.
     "Did you do this?" I finally asked, staring at him, confused.
     "Well, I had some help," he admitted sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.
     "Jared and Misha?"
     "Yeah," he answered.
     "Why?" It was one word, but he couldn't seem to be able to find the right words. So instead, he just cupped my face, crashing his lips against mine. It was passionate, as if he was trying to tell me everything he could with one gesture. He pulled away much too soon for my liking, staring into my eyes.
     "That's why."