The Pizza Man ~ Castiel

"Just get out!" Samuel yelled at us, staring directly at Dean. I couldn't believe that he was working with a demon to bring Mom back. As much as I wanted her back, I wanted my soul back, too.

     A few hours later, we were all sitting in the motel room we were staying in. Sam, Dean and I were looking on the internet, in Dad's journal and in several of the books that I had borrowed from Bobby a while back, while Castiel was sitting on the couch watching TV.
     "It’s very complex," Cas stated, turning his head sideways as he looked at the screen. Dean and I made a quiet sound of acknowledgment, not knowing what he was talking about, "if the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear?" I felt my face grow warm as we all looked up at him. Was he watching what I think he watching? "Perhaps she’s done something wrong," he concluded after a moment of silence. The three of us shifted awkwardly, but Cas didn't seem to notice.
     "You’re watching porn? Why?" Dean asked, staring at him.
     "It was there," he replied simply, squinting his eyes. I looked directly at Dean, who glanced at me and shrugged innocently.
     "You don’t watch porn in a room full of people," Dean told him as if it was obvious. For any human being, it was obvious. I guess it doesn't work that way in heaven.
     "And you definitely don’t talk about it. Just turn it off, Cas," I demanded, but he didn't move. He only looked at the screen, at me, and then down.
     "Well, now he has a boner," Dean said, looking at Sam and I. I don't think my face could have gotten redder. There was a knock on the door, making the three of us tense. Cas of course just stared intensely at the screen. Sam and I pulled out our guns and Dean went to answer the door, holding his weapon. He slowly opened the door, revealing the face of our grandfather, Samuel. Wordlessly, Dean let him in. As soon as Samuel walked in, he noticed Cas and the TV.
     "Is this what you guys do," he asked, "sit around watching pornos with angels?"
     "We’re not supposed to talk about it," Castiel spoke up, not taking his eyes off the TV. I stood and shut it off, making the angel look at me, confused.
     "Why are you here, Samuel?" I asked him. He looked at me for a moment before speaking.
     "It’s what Mary would want," he glanced at my brothers, then back at me. I guess he decided to let the thought of getting Mom back go and settle for the next best thing; me. I had always been told that I was the spitting image of my mother. I had her hair, eyes, nose; all of it. To top it off, I act like her, too. "Now, this is what I know. Whatever we bag ends up there," he pointed to a spot on the map that he had brought with him, "That’s where he tortures them, interrogates them, I don’t really know. Only been outside the places, but it’s a death trap. Nothing gets in that Crowley doesn’t want in and nothing gets out, period."
     "Well, thanks," Dean told him.
     "I wish you wouldn’t do this," Samuel said. I knew he was trying to persuade us into not going, but we were stubborn. After all, we were his grandchildren. He turned towards the door and took a step, but Sam's voice stopped him.
     "Come with us," Sam wanted to know his grandfather; he wanted to be a family, but Samuel wouldn't let himself get close to us.
     "I may be soft, but I’m not suicidal."
     We all stared at him as he left.

     "You kill the smarmy dick. I’ll hold off the dogs," I told my brothers and Castiel.
     "How you gonna do that?" I grabbed the back of Castiel's neck, pulling him down to my level. I kissed him passionately, taking the knife from his trench coat. We separated and I was surprised when Cas pushed me up against the wall, kissing me again. To be honest, he was quite good at it. Sam and Dean both looked very awkward.
     "What was that?" I asked teasingly as I pulled away.
     "I learned that from the pizza man," Cas replied.
     "Well, A+ for you. I have to go," I said, pulling out Cas's knife. He looked in his trench coat for the knife, but of course, did not find it.
     "Whoa, whoa. Is that going to work on a hell hound?" Dean questioned.
     I shrugged, "Well, we’re about to find out. Run!"
     Once they were gone, it wasn't long before the doors opened and the hell hounds ran in. I slashed at them, making blood splatter all over my face. I killed it quickly, only receiving a few claw marks on one of my arms. I stood from where I had fallen, stepping over the dead hell hound. As I was about to round the corner, I was hit by something and everything went black.

     A while later, after I woke up and got out of the small cell they had locked me in, Dean, Sam and I were facing Crowley. I had learned that Samuel had banished Castiel and I was beyond furious with him. Crowley held demon knife to my throat, about to kill me, when we heard a deep voice.
     "Put the knife down." It was Castiel.
     "You that bossy in Heaven? Hear you’re losing out to Raphael. The whole affair makes Vietnam look like a roller derby. Hey, what’s in the gift bag?" Crowley inquired. Castiel was holding a green bag filled with something unknown to us.
     Cas took a skull out of it, "You are."
     "Not possible," Crowley denied, but he looked worried.
     "You didn’t hide your bones as well as you should have," Castiel stared down Crowley, showing that he was serious.
     Crowley lowered the knife away from me and clapped mockingly, "Cookie for you." 
     "Can you restore Sam’s soul or not?" Cas asked.
     "I can’t," was Crowley's answer. Without another thought, Cas set the bones on fire. Crowley burned to a crisp, only leaving ashes behind.

     "Thanks, Cas," I told him, looking up at his face. He gazed down at me, confused. I continued, "If it hadn't been for you-"
     "Stop," Castiel cut me off mid-sentence. Now it was my turn to be confused, "I do not want to imagine what would have happened." We stood in silence for a moment. Sam and Dean were near the Impala, while we stood about twenty feet away. "About earlier..." Cas trailed off, not knowing what to say.
     "What about it?" I knew he was referring to the kiss.
     "I wanted you to know that I enjoyed the experience," he told me, making my cheeks turn slightly pink, "Why is your face red?" Okay, I guess it was a little more than slightly pink.
     "Um, nothing, Cas. I was blushing," I replied, wiping my cheeks as if it would take away the colour.
     "Why?"
     "Because that's what a lot of girls do around guys who kiss them the way you did," I made up an excuse. It was true, but I could have told him a complete lie and he would have been none the wiser.
     "Did you enjoy it?" he asked, out of the blue. I felt my breath hitch in my throat. I felt very awkward.
     "Yeah Cas, I enjoyed it."
     "Can we do it again?" His question caught me off guard, but I slowly nodded. He approached me and held me close to him, kissing my lips. I immediately kissed back, loving the feeling that he gave me.
     A car horn honked, causing us to jump away from each other. Cas pulled out his knife, not knowing what the sound was. Dean stuck his head out of the Impala.
     "Get your asses in the car!"