Sweet Dreams ~ Jensen Ackles

"Cut!" yelled the director, "Great job guys. That's all for today."
     I sighed in relief as I heard him say that. I had been working all day on what little bit of sleep I had gotten the night before.
     Once I had changed into my regular clothes and removed my makeup, I went out to join Gen and the boys. By 'the boys' I mean Jared and Jensen. I had befriended them immediately on my first day on set in season 3. We were now at the end of season 7 and they were like brothers to me. At least, Jared was.
     I had always had a small crush on Jensen. From the moment I had laid eyes on him, I knew that I liked him. Call it love at first sight or whatever. All I know is that he didn't share those feelings and I had to act as if they didn't exist every day that I saw him.
     "Hey Cassie, are you still going out with us tonight?" Gen asked me as I approached her. I inwardly groaned. I had forgotten that the four of us were going out to dinner and a movie to celebrate finishing season 7.
     "Sorry Gen, I'm not really feeling up to it," I told her apologetically. I had seen every hour on the clock the night before, so all I wanted to do was snuggle up on the couch with a ton of sweets and watch a few movies.
     "Well, I'm not going to tag along with you two again," Jensen told them, "been there, done that. Never again." I laughed at what he said.
     When I was in New York for a while to do a magazine shoot, Jensen had went with Gen and Jared to the movies to hang out. He was like a third wheel because, without meaning to, they had acted like it was more of a date than anything else, leaving a very awkward Jensen.
     "I guess it's just going to be us then," Gen said to Jared, who smiled down at her lovingly. "Well, we better get going. See you guys later."
     They left the set and Jensen and I soon followed. Our vehicles were parked fairly close to each other, so we walked out together. While we were walking, Jensen started up a conversation.
     "So, what do you plan on doing tonight?"
     "Well, I was hoping to watch a few movies at home. Maybe eat some candy. What about you?" I replied, looking up at him.
     "I don't have any plans," he told me. We had reached my car, so I unlocked the door and threw my purse onto the passenger seat.
     "If you want, you can come over and hang out with me. It's the least I can do after I ruined your night," I offered nervously. He smiled at me, nodding.
     "Sure, if it isn't too much trouble. I'll bring some licorice. Is eight okay?," he asked. He and I loved licorice. I returned a smile, nodded and said goodbye. I climbed into my car and Jensen made his way over to his.
     As I entered my house, I was smiling like crazy. Tonight wasn't a date or anything, but I was still excited. I suddenly had a thought that made the smile drop from my face. My house was a mess.
     I quickly cleaned up a few things to make it look presentable. By the time I was done, it was 7:30. Jensen would arrive in less than an hour. I ran up the stairs and threw on a comfy pair of pajama pants and an over-sized t-shirt. Jensen and I had had movie nights before, so he wouldn't care what I wore.
     I went downstairs and popped some popcorn in the microwave and picked out a few movies.
     I heard the doorbell ring. I checked my hair in the mirror as I passed by. It was up in a lazy ponytail.
     I opened the door to reveal a grinning Jensen, holding a Bulk Barn bag filled to its maximum capacity with red and black licorice. He was clad in loose pajama pants and a t-shirt, just like me. I laughed, stepping aside to let him in. The microwave beeped, letting me know that the popcorn was ready. Jensen went to the living room and I got the popcorn and a soda for each of us.
     When I entered the living room, I saw that he was already under the blanket, waiting for me to plug in the movie. I did, handing him the big bowl of popcorn and his drink.
     We were sitting contently, both warm under the blanket eating our treats when I felt my eyes begin to droop. My lack of sleep was catching up on me. Jensen must have noticed because he shifted and opened his arms.
     "Come here," he told me. He let me move closer so I could lean on his chest and use it as a pillow. He put his arm around me as we both got comfortable. He was warm and I could hear his heart beat. Strangely, it seemed quite fast. 
     'I couldn't causing that, could I?' I asked myself. 'No, it must be the movie.'
     I looked up at him, only to see him already gazing down at me. When I'm tired, I do some pretty weird stuff. I do things that I wouldn't dare to do when I'm wide awake. Right then, I leaned up and kissed Jensen Ackles, without a regret in my mind.
     Quickly, he responded. It was a slow kiss. Gentle and kind. I pulled back and my eyes stayed closed for a moment. When I opened them, I saw him smiling at me. He had the same look in his eye that Jared had when he looked at Gen.
     We didn't say anything. I rested my head back on his chest and sighed happily.
     My eyes could no longer stay open and I began to doze off. I could barely hear Jensen as he looked at me and kissed my forehead.
     "Sweet dreams Cassie."