"Why not?"

"I don't want my first time to be in a cave." I reply, flushing a deep red, but I refuse to meet his gaze until I know he's calmed down.

"It'll be your first?" He asks, cupping my cheek in on of his hands. "Please open those beautiful eyes." I do so slowly and see his regular colored eyes so I know he's in control again.

"Yea." His smile is breathtaking and he pecks me on the lips.

"Good I can wait until the timing is right." I return his smile and lean in for another quick kiss. Pulling back after a minute, I place both hands on his chest and push him away. He frowns and reaches out to bring me back to him, but the look I give him stops him from actually doing it.

"If I get dressed now, there'll be less of a chance of any of the other guys seeing my naked." This has him up and quietly moving around, grabbing different articles of clothes and tossing them softly to me. At least he's comfortable walking around with no clothes on cause I wouldn't have done it.

I throw on my bra and the simple light blue t-shirt first. The shirt is specifically for a girl so at least it's not huge on me. I then slip on the pair of black shorts he threw at me and stand. While I was dressing, he slipped on a green shirt and black shorts.

I walk to the cave's entrance and lean against the side, looking out. Arms encircle my waist and he rests his chin on my shoulder.

 "Why didn't they come while we were asleep?" I ask quietly and he chuckles.

"You fell asleep right before it started pouring. You literally couldn't see a foot in front of you. He would be an idiot to look for us in that weather." Well, that explains why the water level looks higher and there's a faint rainbow in the sky.

"Oh." Is my simple response because I don't know how else to answer.

"We should wake the others and get an early start. The first thing we need to look for is a phone to call my alpha. He can have a few cars to pick us up in less than two hours." I nod.

"Ok. I'll wake up the troops while you get piles of clothes ready for each person."

"Since when are you in charge?" He asks with a raised eyebrow, but I can see the corners of his mouth pulling up into a smile.

"Since now." He playfully salutes me and I laugh.

"Yes ma'am."

Twenty minutes later, everyone is dressed and ready to move on. Hank and Aaron threw whatever was left of the fire into the river to get rid of the evidence we were here. No one wants to have the guard knocking on their front door one morning. Better to be safe than sorry.

"Do you know how far it is to the nearest town?" Jess asks out loud, the question not being directed at anyone in particular.

"We passed on maybe ten miles back a few days ago. Who feels like walking?" Aaron asks with fake enthusiasm.

"Or we could ry hitch hiking." Ben suggests. We all give him a look. "Yea, your'e right. There's not a car we can all hitch hike in. Forget I mentioned it."

"Onward then!"

We reach the town after a few hours with the sun shining high in the sky. People had looked at us strangely because there are so many of us, but we either gave them a look or completely ignored them. It could also be due to the fact none of us has shoes on, but it could be anything.

"My feet hurt." Damon complains and I roll my eyes. Mine do too, but he doesn't see me complaining.

"Suck it up. There's gotta be a payphone around here somewhere." Hanks states, looking around, but sighs when he doesn't see one right now.