??? X Reader

A girl that is short, extremely fat, ugly, and has a lot of acne appears before you. She is about five foot three and she is wearing athletic clothing. She has her black earbuds in connecting to her purple and black cases phone resting in her hoodie pocket. He hoodie resting over her black under armor shirt.

Her eyes, who knows what color they are. They change with what she ears. Since her outfit is all black her eyes are a the color of the ocean's gray waves. Who knows what music can be blaring in her ears. She has a 3ds in her pocket opposite to her phone and she has a pencil tucked behind her ear.

"Hey, kiddo. You are one of my readers, yeah?"

One of her readers? Oh. That means this ugly girl was Evangeline?! No way! THst is absolutely freaking insane! You never would expect someone like this to be the author you read so much from. 

"So, yeah. I'm sorry about this."

She raises her hand, looking into your eyes. You are sucked into a black hole behind you that abruptly appeared there. A music track played behind you as you were sucked into the void. It was epic and familiar, like some sort of character theme from an obsession of hers.

_

You wake up and see yourself with a weapon in hand. It is the specialized weapon from your favorite fire emblem game. That special sword thst was the key to victory. Falchion, Yato, Sol Kati, etc.

You looked and saw before you an archer of a prince. His eyes red with corruption and a purple mist radiating from him eerily. He pulled back his Fuji's Yumi.

"DiE aLrEaDy!!!"

The blue arrow launched itself at you in an attack. A large blue arrow shattering just before entering your range and transforming into several little arrows. Some what, some orange, and some blue.

You try to avoid all the arrows but an orange arrow fishes through you while moving. You are so shocked by the fact it didn't kill you, you stand still for a moment. This allows a blue arrow to fish straight through you. 

How peculiar. An orange arrow went through you while you moved and a blue arrow went through you while you stood still. Did this mean something by chance?

Now you have a chance. You can slice him down where he stands or you can try reasoning with the corrupted Hoshidan prince you knew all too well. 

Genocide- you ready an attack. You take the sword and launch it a two him. It peirces him right in the heart with A pure white hue. Takumi falls to the ground as the red number appear behind him. 9999. The black void pulls you in again.

Pacifist- you refuse to hurt anyone. You look Takumi dead in the eye. You open your mouth but only little noises come out. Takumi grunts And readies another arrow attack at you. You put up your sword in defense but you look at Takumi like you wouldn't hurt him. He sighs and lowers his bow. The purple aura is gone and so are the red colors in his eyes. Like that, he steps out of the way to the portal of the next room.

_

Before you stands the sorcerous prince himself, Leo. He readies his Devine tome and aims it at you. He also has the purple around him and red in his eyes.

"Traitorous Scum."

He launches his attack. Trees spurt up from every side. Some white, some blue, some red. If you linger in the center too long a circle of white will engulfed you and close in. You manage to avoid Leo and now it's your turn.

Genocide- You ready your sword, Three now. You throw the orange at leo first Nd he runs through it. You launch the blue and he stand still. Finally you throw the white sword and it peirces his heart, no matter how hard he tried to deflect it with his magic. The void sucks you in after his death.