Niles x Reader

A request from epicface752 from the five hundred thousand! Serisouky I'm excited to do this for you!

You were happily just adjusting your Armor and keeping my all meat amd tody. You were a neat freak and you were almost a perfectionists. No, not Tsubaki level but you had a twinge Of OCD. And someone in this army LOVED to make your life misrenle by messing with it'll.

Yep, Niles. He would purposely wear his hood crooked or keep that one strand of hair out of align when in front of you. Of course he never did this in front of others. It was only you. That's how you knew he did this to bug you.

So here you were, making yourself spotless to present yourself in front of the royals who were a part of the Nohrian army, when you heard  knock at your private quarters. Before you could call back "who Is it?" The door creaked open and a voice slithered Into your ears.

"Hello doll~"

Great. You fiddled woth the skirt of your outfit. Yes, you had a skirt. You managed to convince the army to allow you to wear something's less revealing as a dark mage. Showing so much skin just wasn't like you. You honestly looked like Sophia, Naga's Prophet.

"Niles? Did Lord Leo need me?"

"Nope."

Niles smirked and you knew something was wrong. Yo backed uo a little as he stepped forward. It was like he was a predator. Not just any predator, a sexual predator. You noticed he was perfectly tidied up today, even slicking his white hair back a little. Okay a lot. He must have borrowed Laslow's hair gel. It was slick back out of his face And in a man bun. You had to admit this guy looked hot with it.

Wait. Since when did you call Niles hot!?

He backed you against the wall and he slammed his hand around your head. Your knees buckled and his eye stared into your own. Niles was right there with you pinned to the wall. You trembled a Little And you felt your lips quiver. Quiver woth What? Fear? Anticipation? Lust!? No, you don't feel lust. That's something Niles would feel.

"Since when do you wear your smallclothes as a shirt~?"

His eye was drinking in the view. You hardly noticed it but you forgot to put on your armor for your torso. Younlooked down and saw nothing but your bra shining through a very feint tank top. You let out an adorable shriek and covered yourself uo with your cloak. Your face redder than ever. 

"Don't look!"

You squealed like a little piggie. Niles chuckled Andy managed to pry your arms away. He pinned them above your head with one hand and he caressed your cheek with the other. He licked his lips. Why did he lick his lips!?

"You look Devine~ Why wouldn't I want to look?"

You yelped and he chuckled again. You were shaking beneath him with your knees locked. You were just too adorable as he saw your lips press together into a line. That frightened face of yours mad eyes his heart race and he could scarcely take it. He shifted his weight to hide the tent in his pants.

"Say... You don't have any duties right now and neither do I.... how do you feel about kids?"

You squeaked as his hand went from your cheek down your neck. You closed your eyes with confliction inside your head. Did you want this? It was too late to deny it. You would never say this to anyone, but you secretly gave him consent.

In the middle of this I changed songs I was listening to so that influenced the ending. That was one written request! Onto the next one!

~Eva