Kaze x Reader

Back again with NdragonEyes's requests. Wrong order but i don't care and I love my ninja Boi. Again if I wanted to I could slap on the LiveToServe hashtag if I really wanted to. But now let's get onto the story.

You looked around the battlefield at the several deaths and corpses littered across it. War was such a sad fate, and death by a blade was painful. You hated being force to take the lives of many just because of a stupid war.

Why did Garon want to invade Hoshido? Why did he try to kill you with glanglari? Why? Why? why? Was there even a reason? You had to stop Garon, no matter how many loves you took

 But it felt so wrong. Why did everything feel so wrong? You dropped your yato and fell to your knees. Tears brimmed your eyes. You hated this. You HATED this! Make it stop! Make the war stop! Make the killing stop!

You felt like you were going insane. You betrayed your family you've knwon your entire life just to stop the king yet here you were being just as savage as the Hoshidans claimed Nohrians to be! What is savage anyway!? Who isn't savage!?

You felt tears fall down your face and a hand fall to your shoulder. You looked up a and met the kind eyes of the green haired ninja, Kaze. 

"Milady, are you okay?"

You shook your head no and Kaze churched next to you. You hugged him tight, crying into his shoulder. You felt like you were being driven to madness. War Is madness. You wanted desprately to be saved.

...

SAVE ME!!!!!

"Milady? What's wrong?!"

He was obviously flustered at the touch. He hugged you back for comfort. You whimpered and shook slightly. Thoughts swam in your mind like a hurricane with no eye. There would be no bliss for you. 

"Save...me..."

Kaze was confused at the two words you managed to spit out between sobs. Save you? How? What does he need to save you from? 

"Save me. Save me! SAVE ME!!!"

You screamed and kicked yourself backwards, hands flinging to your head. You let out a painful shriek. Tears flooded your eyes and you looked at Kaze in pain.  Kaze watched in horror. He called for a healer but none were nearby. Something was wrong with you.

"Milady What's wrong?!"

He ran to you and you curled up into a ball. You were sobbing. He didn't know that to do. He called out for another healer and Sakura ran.

"Big sister! Kaze What's wrong?"

"I don't know lady Sakura! She just started screaming in pain! It sounds like a mental issue!"

"If it's mental my staff can't do anything! Sorry!"

"So she has to fight the psychological pain herself?!"

Sakura nodded tearfully. Kaze swarm on his knees and Sakura also sat down and did the same. They both just watched you curled up inside that ball. Occasionally you'd scream. They stayed there in worry for a half hour Now.

"Lady Sakura, are you sure you can't help at all?"

"N-no....I'm sorry I failed!"

"No, you didn't fail. It's just an issue you weren't prepared for. I just only can pray she's okay. I can't live with failing (Your name) again. I don't even even deserve being at her side again."

Kaze stared a tight You and Sakura watched. An idea clicked in Sakura's mind.

"Kaze! I read this novel where a princess was going mad and her true love kissed her and she became sane again! What if you try it?"

Kaze had a Heat rise in his cheeks. He suppressed it.

"Her true Love? I doubt it'd be me."

"Kaze please! Try!"

Sakura pleaded, truly thinking this was the only way to save her precious sister. Kaze sighed and placed his hands on your shoulders. Your head popped up. You're puffy eyes were turned bloodshot red and a purple aura was surrounding you. 

"Forgive me."

Kaze pressed his lips against yours. You could feel the voices slowly going quite right in your head and the darkness leaving your soul. YOur eyes faded to their normal color and you became even more sane the longer he kissed you.

Kaze pulled away to see you back to normal. You stared at him, still crying. Sakura had a breath of relief and Kaze was in a statement of shock.

"Thank...you..."

You fell into his chest and went asleep instantly. Kaze looked down at you and embraced you tightly on your sleep. You were safe.

This was bad. Sorry.

~Eva