Innes x Reader

Request by Noob9000 and since I haven't played this game fully and I have said that I would do anybody the image is a reference for me on his character. I have an idea so let's goooooooooooooo.

You smirked as you went into the castle. Your Slaying bow on hand along with some specially forged arrows. You were going to be showcasing your skills as an archer yet again. But there was a catch.

You were a girl disguised as a man. Your father was nobility and he wanted you to be as well. You didn't want to be a prissy little princess and frilly pink dresses like he wanted. So you ran away and became the new Robin Hood,

You showcased your skills to the elites for money and reputation so you could get jobs. YOu were a mercenary of sorts, but you were an archer. A sellsword for archers. A sellarcher? Whatever. That was how you made a living.

You entered the castle and began shooting the targets that were smaller than anyone can shoot. Arrows flew around everywhere landing bullseye on every target so far. You smirked and the prince stood up in his throne.

"No way! I wanna do that! Give me a bow! I will be better!"

You raised an eyebrow as he grabbed the bow and began nailing the bullseyes on the targets. He even so,it you're arrows with his aim.

You went at it a while with the prince until your arm started getting tired. You were female secretly, so you didn't have stamina. You also were born into a frail family. That didn't help your case. You decided to end this.

"Okay Milord. There is a target five hundred meters from here. If you can hit it better you win. If I hit it better I win."

There was no way he could hit it. The prince had an angry sort of determination. You loaded your bow and let it loose. You made it on the target but it only hit the corner. You look at the prince who had his bow arched a tribute an angle.

He smirked and said:

"Checkmate"

And he let loose the arrow. The arrow sailed and hit the bullseye once again. You were astounded. But you just smirked. This kid hadn't potential. This prince had potential. You turned to him.

"Great job Milord."

He shook your hand after you stuck it out and the castle staff was cheering for him. In the commotion he looked you in the eye one more time before you left. You had no work here. 

Maybe that kid would save to world one day. With his skill you wouldn't be surprised. Heh. If only you could meet him again now...

I just realized I had a prompt for this one! Dangit! I'm so so so so so SO sorry!

~Eva