Ryoma x reader

Request for epicface752 and yin yang. This prompt may see, familiar.

You were walking around the Hoshido castle. They allowed you to wander around and explore for being a forgiven princess said to marry high prince Ryoma. 

Izumo wanted to ensure peace with Hoshido after Hoshido won the war agaisnt Nohr. So your big brother Izana sent you to be the bride of the lobster king as he was known in Hoshido. He was nicer than you depicted him to be, allowing you to go wherever you please whenever you please.

So every day you'd go to the plaza and tell stories to the children. You may think it's weird but your divination magic allows you to make images in the air out of straight magic. You tell myths about the gods whom you've descended from.

In fact, you were heading there right now. But you heard the voice of your betrothed from behind you. It wasn't that you didn't like him, it's that you didn't quite like like him either. You enjoyed his company but not as much as to bare his child yet.

"(Your name). Where are you going?"

He insisted on a first name basis since you were to be married whenever you were comfortable with this. You turned around to see him, his eyes focusing on your scroll.

"Oh, Ryoma. I was heading to the plaza to tell stories to the children."

You say with a warm smile. You were much more calm and peaceful than your brother. He walks next to you, and stops when his shoulder is just a small movement away from your own. He smiles at you.

"Then I shall go with you. They are my people after all."

You nodded and he took your hand. You didn't mind, but you weren't exactly a hundred percent comfortable woth it. Plus his hand armor dig into your frail hand. But you were going to ne his wife sometime so might as well...

You make it to the plaza and a crowd of little children run up to you chanting your name as "Miss Storyteller!" And it was adorable. They all circled around you and when you placed your hand on their head they went and sat in front of the statue of Queen Makoto, where you sat in front of to tell stories.

Ryoma watched this from a few steps back. He had his arms crossed and was smiling at you. After the last child you walked over to your seat and smiled at the children.

"Hello Michael, Jeremy, Evan, Jared, Connor, Angelica, Eliza, Peggy, Alex, John, Heather, Heather, Heather, Veronica, Jason Dean, Martha, and Christine. Are you ready for today's tale?"

They cheered and you smiled, opening your scroll. The image flashed up into the air in a purple aura. It was of a woman. Oh the gods wanted you to tell this story? Okay.

...

After the story the magic went right back into the scroll. Ryoma was awestruck by your ability to entice not only the children of the plaza, but now everyone was gathered around to hear her beloved myths.

"The end."

The children cheered and individually stood up and gave you a hug. Ryoma smiled. A queen who already was good woth the people, much less children, was perfect. Maybe just maybe he was falling in love for real.

You stood up after you were done and walked over to Ryoma. You smiled at him.

"Shall we go home?"

You considered the castle home? Ryoma just nodded and he watched as you took his hand yourself, letting him lead you back. He squeezed your hand a little, thinking to himself. Yeah, he was falling in love woth his future wife.